How many tattoos do you have?

• 14 years later...
On 2/23/2005 at 3:32 PM, Brenda Starrr said:

I love all of my tats. I just started a new one today, which will get finished within the next 2 weeks. This is #6 for me. I have so many more that I want.

How many do you have? Do you have a favorite? If you have a pic, post it in the gallery. If you don't have any ink yet (but are planning on it), what do you want and where are you going to put it??

Holy shit @Not_Bean - that moment when you realized Bren only had 6 at some point. 

I will continue on and find me and you .

This is crazy lol :) 

On 5/30/2005 at 12:12 AM, bean said:

I have 12 tatts:

1. Lotus on the back of my neck

2. A pisces symbol a few inches under the lotus

3. Butterfly on the left side of my chest

4. Peacock on the right side of my chest

5. Tribal symbol on my lower back

6. Butterfly on my butt

7. Dragonfly on outer left leg above ankle

8. Tribal sun on front left leg above ankle

9. Chameleon on inner left leg above ankle

10. Lizard on inner right leg above ankle

11. Flower vine on front right leg above ankle

12. Phoenix on outer right leg above ankle

I plan on getting more too! emoticons/default_nut.gif

At some point I will get someone to take pics of all my tatts, then I will post them.

12 lol  @Not_Bean so weird lol

• 2 months later...

Currently working on my arm. My tattoos speak for the chapters of my life. My left arm are my kid years. My back is when I had enough of chaos, and took control of chaos. Yay, chaos. Tattoos are expensive, and we have a world to explore and life to achieve. Tattoos will happen in time. 

PSX_20221203_193111.jpg

Edited by Queen of Foxes

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

Currently working on my arm. My tattoos speak for the chapters of my life. My left arm are my kid years. My back is when I had enough of chaos, and took control of chaos. Yay, chaos. Tattoos are expensive, and we have a world to explore and life to achieve. Tattoos will happen in time. 

Do the runes have meaning? I kinda want to pull my rune book out and check the pronounciation, but it's probably easier to just ask.

• 8 months later...

I don’t know if I answered this before, but let’s do it. I couldn’t tell you how many I have. I can tell you how little space I have left. Anything that gets done on my arms, has to be small filler pieces, for the most part. My back is almost completely full. My chest is pretty full. There are no tattoos on my boobs. I don’t need to get a cute butterfly, only for 20 years down the road for it to become a pterodactyl. My neck is almost completely full. I am not getting my butt tattooed. I don’t give a shit what  anybody says.

My right hip has a wide open space. That’s the only spot that is literally claimed by a particular artist. He just did my left hip. I have open spots on my legs for smaller pieces and my inner thighs are a blank canvas, but I’m not sure I want to get that area tattooed. I still have space on the front, between both sides. That’s all blank. My stomach is pretty full, but there is still room. But yeah, I’ve got them on my fingers and I’ve got them on my feet and I’ve had them done in some pretty painful spots. I just couldn’t tell you how many I have. but if we run into each other over the summer, you’ll kind of get an idea 😉