Who On Dgn,ever Did Cocaine?

Hellion

:devil

I myself used to enjoy this shit,along with a few ephedrine's,and Vivarin,awhile back.

I just sometimes,here and there get the urge to buy some,its been years,but never

go out buy the shit,considering my sister is back to doing the crap again.Hmm,mayby

I should let my mom know,man would that open up a can of worms,Hmm.

Other than that, Who on DGN ever tried or had a bad problem with it?

Yes I used it for 12 years,got away from it 4 years ago,but still have urges,It really makes

you feel so wonderful,and the adreneline boost it causes,is unreal.

Share your experiences,(for those who did the drug.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Game of Chance

I never really got into it. Just seems like a garbage drug to me. That first high, that's as high as you'll ever get. Everything else is just maintenance.

Could never understand how anyone could be addicted to it.

I never really got into it. Just seems like a garbage drug to me. That first high, that's as high as you'll ever get. Everything else is just maintenance.

Could never understand how anyone could be addicted to it.

Most of the coke that I did,was free,but I don't think my body could tolerate it again.

I knew some friends that would spend 300 bucks a week on that crap.their money not mine.

What a total waste of money and life.

I never did it. But I know lots of people who have. It scarred the shit out of some people's lives. Others got over it quickly. I just pray to God that my kids stand by their words when they get older. They say they won't do drugs, and I hope they're right.

Guest Game of Chance

What a total waste of money and life.

I never did it. But I know lots of people who have. It scarred the shit out of some people's lives. Others got over it quickly. I just pray to God that my kids stand by their words when they get older. They say they won't do drugs, and I hope they're right.

Oh, I don't know about that. In moderation, they have their uses.

Marijuana is certainly less harmful to the body than say...alcohol.

there are many other facets to consider on the drug issue:

A) that even in moderation - addicteive tendencies can come to the forefront, which then no longer adheres to the priciniple of moderation.

B) yes legalization is possibly on the Horizon, but there will always be some form of chemical substance that is not legally protected and pushes to the forefront. Take for example, Meth or abuse of pharmecuticals.

C) for a great many people, one type of drug does indeed lead to other types of experimentation and addiction.

D) the life of an addict is a tragic one which touches the lives of many innocents and causes them harm - its not a completely singular lifestyle by choice.

I've done it more times that I can keep track of, for no other reason that it was around, free, and offered to me (I lived in a small Southern town; we had drugs for entertainment instead of clubs and big movie theaters). Then one day I started realizing that everytime I did it, the high was the same: I was hyper for 20 minutes, and then had to deal with the comedown, which was always a horrible, speech-stealing depression for like an hour or more. The brief high wasn't worth that feeling, so I decided that just because I was offered it didn't mean I had to do it. I never felt dependent on it in any way -- it was a take it or leave it kind of thing.

Also, strangely, the first time I did it, the high was completely mellow and unlike any of the other times; I kind of suspect it was heroin instead of coke (and yes I have some knowledge to back up that hunch), but who knows.

(edited because of an annoying comma)

I've done it more times that I can keep track of, for no other reason that it was around, free, and offered to me (I lived in a small Southern town; we had drugs for entertainment instead of clubs and big movie theaters). Then one day I started realizing that everytime I did it, the high was the same: I was hyper for 20 minutes, and then had to deal with the comedown, which was always a horrible, speech-stealing depression for like an hour or more. The brief high wasn't worth that feeling, so I decided that just because I was offered it didn't mean I had to do it. I never felt dependent on it in any way -- it was a take it or leave it kind of thing.

Also, strangely, the first time I did it, the high was completely mellow and unlike any of the other times; I kind of suspect it was heroin instead of coke (and yes I have some knowledge to back up that hunch), but who knows.

(edited because of an annoying comma)

you may be right. but if you snorted Heroin it would still hit you hard - not like the bang zoom of coke, but you'd still be very high. Coke on ste street gts mixed with so many other kinds of cutters and crap that there is no telling what you really put into your body.

in my day I've snorted it, smoked it, mixed it with PCP, LSD, Meth, and every other sort of dumb ass concocction.

I was offered, and wisely refused.

I have smoked pot. It makes me tired and horny, and susceptible to poor judgment. A friend I had used to insist on being high when we hung out, and she would make a fool of herself and embarass me, and I told her quit or I say bye, and I eventually said bye. So I have no need for it in my life.

I have smoked hash once. It was nasty and made me ill, and duplicated the effects of pot. So I have no need for it in my life.

I was going to try acid once. But luckily, a friend decided that he didn't want me even trying it once, so he sucked it all out of the tab before giving it to me, though I didn't know what he was doing at the time. There was enough residual left to make me very, very slightly delusional, but more like being really tired and half awake, hearing people talk but not being able to focus on the words. I think I ended up just going to sleep. Thank you, friend, even though you ended up a dick in the end.

I can abuse alcohol. I have had my nights of drinking to a stupor, poor judgment, endangering myself. I have quit cold turkey when I have gotten to that point. Now, if I get drunk, it's because it's a rare occasion when I really want to be in that state. I haven't been drunk in over 6 months, and barely had anything to drink period. I'm not fond of drinking at home.

Jon smoked pot heavily in his mid teens. He got something once that put him in bed for a month, experiencing horrible anxiety attacks that lasted until he went on Effexxor XR 4 years ago. People say you can't get that way from just pot, but I don't know the validity of that. So what if his last joint was laced with something, doesn't matter. So long as this shit is manufactured & obtained illegally, shit like this is potential and happens. Fucked Jon up BAD. So he has no need for it in his life.

you may be right. but if you snorted Heroin it would still hit you hard - not like the bang zoom of coke, but you'd still be very high. Coke on ste street gts mixed with so many other kinds of cutters and crap that there is no telling what you really put into your body.

in my day I've snorted it, smoked it, mixed it with PCP, LSD, Meth, and every other sort of dumb ass concocction.

Yeah, see there was no "bang zoom" the first time I did the supposed coke. However, I have snorted heroin once, and it was very similar, so that's why I'm thinking it may have been. But yeah, as you said, there's no telling what it was cut with. I was a silly kid back then.

I was offered, and wisely refused.

I have smoked pot. It makes me tired and horny, and susceptible to poor judgment. A friend I had used to insist on being high when we hung out, and she would make a fool of herself and embarass me, and I told her quit or I say bye, and I eventually said bye. So I have no need for it in my life.

I have smoked hash once. It was nasty and made me ill, and duplicated the effects of pot. So I have no need for it in my life.

I was going to try acid once. But luckily, a friend decided that he didn't want me even trying it once, so he sucked it all out of the tab before giving it to me, though I didn't know what he was doing at the time. There was enough residual left to make me very, very slightly delusional, but more like being really tired and half awake, hearing people talk but not being able to focus on the words. I think I ended up just going to sleep. Thank you, friend, even though you ended up a dick in the end.

I can abuse alcohol. I have had my nights of drinking to a stupor, poor judgment, endangering myself. I have quit cold turkey when I have gotten to that point. Now, if I get drunk, it's because it's a rare occasion when I really want to be in that state. I haven't been drunk in over 6 months, and barely had anything to drink period. I'm not fond of drinking at home.

Jon smoked pot heavily in his mid teens. He got something once that put him in bed for a month, experiencing horrible anxiety attacks that lasted until he went on Effexxor XR 4 years ago. People say you can't get that way from just pot, but I don't know the validity of that. So what if his last joint was laced with something, doesn't matter. So long as this shit is manufactured & obtained illegally, shit like this is potential and happens. Fucked Jon up BAD. So he has no need for it in his life.

sounds like Jon got a doob laced with something like PCP. I smoked it in a joint in Hollywoood once and mixed it with windowpaine from san fransisco and stayed high for two days and it was not a cool experience at all.

I left all of that stuff behind me for various reasons besides the fact that it almost killed me many times. And once I started actually dealing with life and relationships and issues it just made less and less sense to have that sort of thing around me, including the people that come with it.

I'm not 100% opposed to things like say, an occasional doob but I dont really even do that anymore. Like the last time I got high was last new years eve with some close friends that I trust. I cant even remember when I had been high before that its been so long. And I also cant deny the illicit sources that that doob eventually came from, and that is a personal issue for me, so getting high presents a contradiction in personal values. My band members get high all the time and usually when we play out they all hit the parking lot and pass a doobwah, but if I'm with them I never hit it. It doesetn really bother me that they smoke out - but if there was coke or something like that in the circle then I'd move on - that's too big a deal for me to turn a blind eye to. As for drinking yes I drink socially and I play the local bars with my band - but even then rarely do I ever get buzzed and straight up drunk is rare thing indeed. With the right people its not a big deal as long as people are responsible but even then I dont like being that far out of control.

Guest Game of Chance

Yeah, see there was no "bang zoom" the first time I did the supposed coke. However, I have snorted heroin once, and it was very similar, so that's why I'm thinking it may have been. But yeah, as you said, there's no telling what it was cut with. I was a silly kid back then.

Heroin definitely does not have a <bang zoom> feel.

More like a "Ahhhh...this is nice" feel. And maybe some nausea. :laugh:

Guest Game of Chance

my friend you have not missed out a dang thing.....

Yes, you have. Knowing phee's personality, he would dig hallucinogens. Just make sure to get a babysitter. And a tour guide.

Archived