City Club Aftermath 8/9

Pharoh was celebrating my birthday (27 AGAIN in case you're wondering), and we had fun but I wasnt exactly fubar when we left.

I got my Racer hugs, Remy hugs, Bean hugs, Kelly hug, Brut hug, hand kiss from Crank, hugs from Rambo, my man actually danced with me when they played an actual request he wrote down!

Got to cuddle DBK's pillow, wasn't in a dress up mood so I went old punk, Manic & I had our legs spread op n way to ofar to be ignored but we had to be so we'd get there sqafe DAMMIT!

Earl came to see me! Bean flattered me all nite,

WHOA meds r kicking in..gotta drop

Defintely alot of peeps there thats for sure. Me and Xanthien chugged a 40 and I drunk down the whole mega-sized monster drink to myself before showing up at cc. When we got there we got more fucked up and my lips blabbed left n right from the energy running in me lol. Saw a few good familiar faces. Fun indeed we had.

Wasn't going to go -needed legit plates on a working vehicle- but when Pharoh called and said 'twas Cat's birthday celebration, I wasn't about to let it stand in my way. I ended up snatching the plate from the van and put it on the omni. (yay for manual trans fun!) Had fun, but didn't stay too long.

Edited by slingerlandstyx

Yay! I got to go. :happydance

Had fun. Met a few more people I hadn't before. Got some compliments. :grin Danced a little more this time. And I actually wasn't feeling all sick this time, so I got to get to drinking right away. Only problem... for some reason I couldn't get drunk! I had more than enough to be very drunk, but all I got was a slight buzz. What? Were they giving me flavored water or something? I don't have to be drunk to have fun, but it's still nice. Also, next time, more sensable shoes! I mean... they were cute, but never again. Ok... now I'm just rambling...

Wasn't going to go -needed legit plates on a working vehicle- but when Pharoh called and said 'twas Cat's birthday celebration, I wasn't about to let it stand in my way. I ended up snatching the plate from the van and put it on the omni. (yay for manual trans fun!) Had fun, but didn't stay too long.

:happydance Thanks Remy , you did maske me feel special :animier: