'Shrooms

HipsterDufus

My sis generally knows what she's doing with those sorts of things, and she's tried to get me in on shrooms before. Just hasn't been convenient yet.

I don't really do frat parties anymore. I can't even handle weed at frat parties, lol. I get really nervous because of the environment, even when I know almost everyone there.

I don't really do frat parties anymore. I can't even handle weed at frat parties, lol. I get really nervous because of the environment, even when I know almost everyone there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had roommates that would just do them in any situation even if they wouldn't have liked the situation sober. You're basically just asking for a bad trip that way. I recommend reading up on erowid.org and doing them with someone you have positive feelings for. Knowledge truly is power when it comes to hallucinogens.

It does sound like you're headed towards the right path for a good trip as it is though. =)

I've always been a little weird about my sister, though. We love each other, but I don't trust her completely. She always had a huge circle of friends and some of them disrespected me for various reasons and it would always seem like she took sides. It's gotten less bad over the past 5 years or so, but well.

I prefer to be in nature...the woods....

or listening to beautiful music

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll second that. Although the first time I did them with my wife, a tick literally dropped from a tree on her face just as the trip started. We freaked out and ran out of the woods. Good thing the trip wasn't at its peak. That's all right. We ran out of the woods onto some rolling hills just to notice that the earth was breathing. Cool stuff.

My 1st expirience was kind of funny....

It was with my Husband, and just as things started to feel funny...he took me into his room and turned on the black light, the strobe light and sat me in front of this blacklight poster that was one of those swirls with all sorts of florescent colors,.....

it was the coolest thing I ever saw...it made me VERY excited! like WEEE!! this is exciting!!!

Next we went to the living room.....and looked at the cieling....it looked like Lava moving and bubbling forth....

couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Then the wall turned pink from my side view.....

and my cat was the sofest I ever felt him....

It's the small things you pay attention to, and the excitment it brings!

Id din't like the come down though.....

I felt all doomy and like everything was coming to an end.....I was sad that it had to end.

I was sad that life couldn't be the way I saw it while in this state.

Basically, it was back to the real thing that is empty and full of lies and deciet I knew so well.....it all seemed to melt away for a little while.

very strange expirience for me.

yummy shrooms...

so tasty, so funusy, so trippy trip trippy. also so damned hard to find! you tend to ponder such enlightening things. the hamster runs much quicker then it should but you do tend to learn much about yourself in the process. oh and to all those who are pondering taking them in the near future...any cartoon movies from Pixar (finding nemo, madagascar, monsters inc.) are much needed visual and comical stimuation that will leave the sences VERY happy!

xl2910.jpg

Heheh. Ok seeing how there are only 3 main drugs I haven't touched and will not touch (Crack, X, and Meth), I've got something to say about shrooms..

I've done a lot of hallucinogens. Acid, mescaline (peyote), psilocybin, salvia.. But I'd have to say acid is my favorite. I've done shrooms 7 or 8 times and while I've had great experiences with them, my only problem is coming down. I can't think of any other drug other than cocaine that is worse than shrooms when it comes to coming down (for me, anyways). I get seriously suicidal when I come down from shrooms. Don't know why, but for that reason I won't fuck with 'em anymore. With coke, it's like "Man, it's wearing off, that sucks".. with shrooms it's like "Oh my god.. this fucking sucks oh my god make it stop" and I'd rather slit my wrists than have to suffer the mental (and physical) pains I get when I come down from a shroom trip.

With acid and peyote I generally just have a great time all around. I thought at first with the shrooms that it was either bad mindset/bad shrooms or eating too much. But out here in Indiana shrooms are a dime a dozen so I tried it several more times with different dosage, different strains. Same results. I'd rather stick to acid if I want to trip.

But seriously, for me, I would rather do any other drug than shrooms. Even getting dope sick from Heroin is better than what I experience.

I won't lie though, shrooms are a cool trip when you're peaking. I'll tell you why they're illegal, b/c when you trip on shrooms and drive.. Holy shit. I would not suggest this to anyone, but I ate a nice dose one night at a friend's house and drove home an hour later.. That was the coolest fucking drive home ever. I looked at everything BUT the road. It was just fucking crazy, that's all I can say, that's all words can describe it as- crazy. When I finally got home it took me 1/2 an hour to get from my car to upstairs to my room. I think I spent at least 10 minutes staring at the wood grain pattern on my kitchen table.

Acid is much better than shrooms when it comes to potency of the trip. Acid was a dime a dozen when I lived in Wyoming. Same with opium. Needless to say I had a fuckin awesome time out there. Discovered the true power of day tripping in a naturally beautiful place such as Wyoming. This is where I tried peyote for the first time as well. Which, I would suggest never doing peyote by yourself. It's the craziest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

Salvia, which is still legal, is pretty interesting. I'd compare it a lot to shrooms as far as it's effects. Some people argue that it's not a hallucinogen or that it "doesn't work" but I'll say if you get the right stuff www.salviasupply.com then you won't be disappointed. Don't get the leaves. I tried the leaves, and it's shit. The first time I smoked the leaves in the cooler at the gas station with my friend who was working there at the time, all it did was make me laugh my ass off for about 2 minutes. Everything was funny.. I laughed hysterically at a garbage can ??.. But if you get the extract.. That's where you trip. Some people claim to have actual visual hallucinations/out of body experiences with this stuff, but all I've ever had was the typical tripping symptoms where patterns look like they're moving, etc. etc. Fun, none-the-less.

Of all drugs out there though I'll say heroin is #1 on my favorites list. As taboo as it is, as dangerous as it can be, I love it. I know 3 people who have died from it so I have respect for the drug. For me it's just a once in a while, on the weekend, type of thing. I might do it one weekend out of a month at the most. I did it for 4 days solid once and I'll never do that again, cuz after 4 days (about 4 bags) I got a nice little dope sickness experience a few days later that wasn't pleasant but easily cured by a couple Xanax. Needless to say I don't want to feel that again so I'm much more careful about that. Besides, in NW Indiana, which is supposedly "one of the biggest heroin playgrounds in the US", it's damn near impossible to find. We have to drive an hour and a half to the South Side of Chicago just to get it. Shrooms and pot are the only things readily available out here. Harder stuff we have to travel for. Sometimes you can find coke out here but I don't fuck around with that bullshit anymore. I'd say the only nice part about having to go to Chicago to pick up some dope, is that Illinois doesn't require a prescription to get syringes, so you can walk into any Walgreen's and buy your own, clean spikes.

But anyways, that's my short story on drugs in general. I wish I could do shrooms, so you lucky bastards that can - have fun with it!

i have done ALOT of drugs in my day. i spent a whole summer tripping out on both acid and shrooms back in the 80's. personally i always prefered shrooms as they are natural and not cut with a bunch of shit like acid. you never knew exactly what you were getting with acid (what it's cut with) and would always get terrible headaches coming down off of it. shrooms are so clean in comparision.

now as for what soulrev said about other drugs...

coke~ i never liked speedy drugs. it's ok but nothing all that great

peyote~ very nice although in my experiance VERY hard to find unless you live out west. the same with mesceline

herion~ HELL NO! been there, done that...bad bad juju! i was a junkie between the years of 1995-2000. i'd kill myself before i'd touch it again! and let me note that when you have a $300 a day habit a couple of xanax will NOT easily cure you from being dope sick.

salvia~ never tried it

x~ very very nice. i'd say my favorite. unfortunately i don't do it anymore.

Guest Game of Chance

what you were getting with acid (what it's cut with)

It usually isn't "cut" with anything. You can't exactly add baking soda or oregano to a sheet of blotter.

The end result in terms of the potency and "cleanliness" of the trip is a direct result of the manufacturing process.

Yeah 300 bucks a day on H is a hell of a problem. I've controlled myself for this long, I won't let it get any worse.

Coke is just dumb, to me.. Even if you inject it instead of snorting it, it still doesn't last long enough and you just want more and more and more. Though injecting it does make it work better and longer, still not worth it.

It usually isn't "cut" with anything. You can't exactly add baking soda or oregano to a sheet of blotter.

The end result in terms of the potency and "cleanliness" of the trip is a direct result of the manufacturing process.

way back when i used to get stuff that had bad shit in it. it seemed to get worse and worse as the years went by (about 10) and i finally just said ack and stopped doing it.

Archived