This problem is in relation to the gallery correct?  Is this still a problem? I cant seem to duplicate it.  Maybe in the course of fixing the other things this got fixed.

Let me know if its still a problem.

Not the galleries - the problem is in the pics forum. If I create a post with an attched image (As opposed to an imbedded image linked from somewhere else.) when I click on the thumbnail that opens the fullsize image, I get the ascii gibberish.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Critter.  Was just thinking about you actually.  =)  Nice to see you online.

So can i delcare "AOL users should be able to login fine now" ?  heh. 

Still have the cat / critter morphing picture ! yay i like it.   

Random FYI for random readers:  that swirly pic i have was made by critter.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Nice" right back atcha. If you only knew...

Yep. Logged in a few hours ago, signed off one AOL screename to another, closed DGN and got on eBay and a bunch of other stuff and still logged in fine-a-roonie.

Speaking of swirly pics, get me a goddamned updated picture so I can update that avatar for you so it can fit the new allowable dimensions here. I'll even give you the thinner white line you had originally said you'd prefer.

Damnit.

Not the galleries - the problem is in the pics forum.  If I create a post with an attched image (As opposed to an imbedded image linked from somewhere else.)  when I click on the thumbnail that opens the fullsize image, I get the ascii gibberish.

Ok yep i can duplicate this one. Seems like a harder one to fix than some of the others, looking into it though. /ponder

Yep. Logged in a few hours ago, signed off one AOL screename to another, closed DGN and got on eBay and a bunch of other stuff and still logged in fine-a-roonie.

Speaking of swirly pics, get me a goddamned updated picture so I can update that avatar for you so it can fit the new allowable dimensions here. I'll even give you the thinner white line you had originally said you'd prefer.

Damnit.

Yay@AOL part.

Thank you and i aplogize @ part not to be quoted. =( =)

@the pic part, check your PM's when you get a chance. Although i think im used to the swirly as it is now that im not sure if id prefer anything else or not. *fickle bastard*

Hrmm, looks like its only showing the "random" line of images instead of both the "random" and the "newest" ill see if i can fix this right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Critter.  Was just thinking about you actually.  =)  Nice to see you online.

So can i delcare "AOL users should be able to login fine now" ?  heh. 

Still have the cat / critter morphing picture ! yay i like it.   

Random FYI for random readers:  that swirly pic i have was made by critter.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to complain about multiple quotes but apparently it works now.

I hate looking like a post whore when I'm not trying to drag it out.

Good to see you back.

twas brenda

she's become more of a prolific lighter thief since she quit smoking, her hands crave the action of sparking one moreso

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've had a lot of trouble with this lighter. Do you ever get lighters like that? The little metal guard keeps falling off and it keeps losing itself and droping while I'm enroute, in my car... It's red, if anyone see it.

I have to sign in again and again, and the flood control feature keeps me from getting into threads at times.  Thats about it.

Still? That was the key problem i think in general, which i hope, is fixed now after much tinkering. *prays*

I was going to complain about multiple quotes but apparently it works now.

I hate looking like a post whore when I'm not trying to drag it out.

Good to see you back.

cheers troy!

glad to see you back btw

Sweetage...  Welcome back Troy!

:happydance

Thanks guys =)

The problem with the random chars when you try to view thumbnails is , i think a related problem with the fact that the "report" button gives an SQL error.

Which, god help us, might require a board version upgrade. Which im looking into at the moment. SCARY, somone hold me. *invisions (no pun) glitches galore with a version upgrade*

Looks like there are some problems that will only get fixed with a board upgrade for sure. (and a few more potential problems down the line)

Eeeks. Looking into the upgrade deal, i know the current DGN "skin" will get hosed (that is the color scheme and such, which, contrary to what you would think, takes quite awhile to reconstruct from the standard "white" colors scheme)

Hopefully i can get it done with a minimum of NEW glitches.

Troy, I updated my profile ages ago, yet when I click to look at my own profile, it's the old one. I also can't change my email address.

My Controls > Options > Change Email Address

and if that doesnt work you do have access to virtually all the admin functions or at least you should.

Still showing your old profile? Hrmm. Not sure what thats about, probably will have to wait until after the board upgrade. Might be pointless to try and fix it until after that.