Armpits

Paper Hearts

Won't you please shave your armpits, dear woman?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't accuse you of anything, but it's awesome that you don't hold a double standard.

It was more in response to Gauge...

"and women. well. . .gay/bi women anyway. armpit hair on a girls grose." <sic>

Implying that pit hair is okay on guys, but not on women... If a girl's gonna have sex with a guy and then a girl, why is pit hair okay on one but not the other? It doesn't make no damn sense. It's applying a different standard to men than to women and is therefore sexist.

And I haven't voted in the poll for lack of relevant options.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i may have implyed but you assumed. im not sexist because i dont want to be with a woman with hairy pits because its no different than not wanting to date someone shorter than you or prefering blonds to brunetts or green eyes to blue. its just my preference and you dont have to like it but by no means assume because of what i look for in another that im sexist. and while were on the subject of standards and preferences in men and women i also "prefer" not to date a woman with chest or back hair. i dont like dicks on my women or breasts on my men. . .does that also make me sexist because if so im fucking guilty. *rolls eyes*

i may have implyed but you assumed. im not sexist because i dont want to be with a woman with hairy pits because its no different than not wanting to date someone shorter than you or prefering blonds to brunetts or green eyes to blue. its just my preference and you dont have to like it but by no means assume because of what i look for in another that im sexist. and while were on the subject of standards and preferences in men and women i also "prefer" not to date a woman with chest or back hair. i dont like dicks on my women or breasts on my men. . .does that also make me sexist because if so im fucking guilty. *rolls eyes*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So now you don't like women with penises?

Well I might have the courage to surgically add a vagina to myself in addition to my penis, if it were not for people like you who judge. I want to live in a world where women do have penises and you would like them all the same. I want to live in a world where I can have a vagina and not have be considered any less of a man. I want my penis and my vagina to play with eachother in the park without the constant judgement of Republicans like YOU.

And while I am finally standing up for my rights as guaranteed by the 105th amendment - the right to be multi-sexual - I want to talk about bestiality. Would you make love to a Golden Retriever? If not then perhaps you are a racist.

I am sick of the ultra conservative jesus freaks who persecute us who love animals. Sometimes I think only PETA (People for the Erotic Tongue-kissing of Animals) is truly is out to protect us. Did you know that I have been living with my lover/dog Fido for the past 2 years and he is not allowed to vote? There are even stores with signs that say "No Dogs Allowed". I remember the days of Gym Crow laws, which meant that Crows were not even allowed to fly near Gymnasiums.

Necrophelia is another way I like to express myself. Who doesn't want to get it on with a corpse? I once had a three way with my deceased Aunt. It started out as normal sex but her body got broken in two so it was like an orgy with all the limbs flailing around. Don't judge me.

I no longer want to live in United Nazi States of America.

So now you don't like women with penises?

Well I might have the courage to surgically add a vagina to myself in addition to my penis, if it were not for people like you who judge.  I want to live in a world where women do have penises and you would like them all the same.  I want to live in a world where I can have a vagina and not have be considered any less of a man.  I want my penis and my vagina to play with eachother in the park without the constant judgement of Republicans like YOU. 

And while I am finally standing up for my rights as guaranteed by the 105th amendment - the right to be multi-sexual - I want to talk about bestiality.  Would you make love to a Golden Retriever?  If not then perhaps you are a racist. 

I am sick of the ultra conservative jesus freaks who persecute us who love animals.  Sometimes I think only PETA (People for the Erotic Tongue-kissing of Animals) is truly is out to protect us.    Did you know that I have been living with my lover/dog Fido for the past 2 years and he is not allowed to vote?  There are even stores with signs that say "No Dogs Allowed".    I remember the days of Gym Crow laws, which meant that Crows were not even allowed to fly near Gymnasiums. 

Necrophelia is another way I like to express myself.  Who doesn't want to get it on with a corpse?    I once had a three way with my deceased Aunt.  It started out as normal sex but her body got broken in two so it was like an orgy with all the limbs flailing around.  Don't judge me. 

I no longer want to live in United Nazi States of America.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey whatever your into. . . :happy:

I agree Ted. Personally, I did not vote in this poll because it still doesn't make it right. If 51% of the people in this country voted to allow women that have armpits to simply decorate their floss-like arm pubes with ribbons and beads we'd still have alot of women with just tangly, nests of deoderant matted fluff...we'd still have way too many mangy bitches. On the real, I would feel bad because a lot of women would have to squeeze rodents in their armpits and walk around stiff because they wouldn't be able to grow enough fuzz in that area to fit in and pass themselves off for nappy.

If you're bi, yeah, I don't see why you wouldn't like women with penises.

And come on...

"i may have implyed but you assumed."

..What the fuck does this mean?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well call me crazy but part of the reason i like women is because of the fact that they dont have penises. while sex isnt the most important part of a relationship if im going to be getting intamate with a girl i would prefer that she was umm. . .a girl, same with a guy, i would rather not have a pair of tits in my face while im fooling around. and for future references just incase i didnt make myself clear i said i was bi, not into transexuals.

and to your last comment, what i mean is that (in your words) i implyed that it was ok for men to have pit hair and not women but you assumed that was what i meant because i said nothing about my preference in men.

:erm

well call me crazy but part of the reason i like women is because of the fact that they dont have penises. while sex isnt the most important part of a relationship if im going to be getting intamate with a girl i would prefer that she was umm. . .a girl, same with a guy, i would rather not have a pair of tits in my face while im fooling around. and for future references just incase i didnt make myself clear i said i was bi, not into transexuals.

and to your last comment, what i mean is that (in your words) i implyed that it was ok for men to have pit hair and not women but you assumed that was what i meant because i said nothing about my preference in men.

:erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So I was correct in my assumption. I must be psychic or something.

And you still harbor a sexist double standard.

So I was correct in my assumption. I must be psychic or something.

And you still harbor a sexist double standard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if the assumption is that its only women i like to not have hairy pits then no your wrong. i find it much more attractive for a guy to not have hair there as well.

i would like to know why you think i "harbor a sexist double standard" because from where im standing you have nothing to go on.

i've kinda been following this thread, and i really don't see what personal preference has to do with being "sexist". if i like something, that's my opinion - now, if i condemn, i can see that being sexist, but come on... i like what i like, you like what you like, and if you don't like it, don't deal with it. honestly, it's nobody's business but the man/woman who's body it is, and the one/ones they have serious relationships with, and if you're not one of them, it's none of your business what they do. you can have all the opinions you want about something and that's fine, but i still fail to see what it has to do with being sexist!? :blink

A guy that prefers redheads to blondes or brunettes is a hair-ist.

A person who prefers short people is a height-ist.

A person who prefers shorn pits on women but doesn't care if men have them (or vice versa) is a sex-ist.

A person who believes that women should not be firefighters and men should not be seamstresses (or vice versa!) is also a sex-ist.

Any time you apply standards to men but not to women or apply standards to women but not men, you are treating people differently based on sex. WHICH WOULD MAKE YOU A SEXIST.

How is this so difficult to understand?

And Gauge... Christ almighty. When you clearly imply something, then I assume the implication, then you ADMIT to the implication and don't deny it... WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK? YOU BASICALLY TOLD ME I WAS CORRECT IN ASSUMING YOU HELD A DOUBLE STANDARD.

A person who prefers shorn pits on women but doesn't care if men have them (or vice versa) is a sex-ist.

A person who believes that women should not be firefighters and men should not be seamstresses (or vice versa!) is also a sex-ist.

Any time you apply standards to men but not to women or apply standards to women but not men, you are treating people differently based on sex. WHICH WOULD MAKE YOU A SEXIST.

How is this so difficult to understand?

And Gauge... Christ almighty. When you clearly imply something, then I assume the implication, then you ADMIT to the implication and don't deny it... WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK? YOU BASICALLY TOLD ME I WAS CORRECT IN ASSUMING YOU HELD A DOUBLE STANDARD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg are you listening to yourself! no one is applying any standards, were merely stating our preferences theres a difference. i said nothing about treating people differently based on their sex so please, before you type read.

now as far as "clearly implying" i did none of that, but you did assume. i admited no implications (btw yes i am denying it unless you can prove me wrong) also i remember nowhere me telling you that you were correct in your thinking (again prove me wrong)

im sorry that at some point in your life someone (a boyfriend/girlfriend/family member) to you that you were not good enough so you feel the need to belittle others because you cant actually deal with the fact that people may not like you but your supposed to be an adult, so please, for the sake of the board, make an attempt to do so, your making yourself look very foolish, not to mention you probably just called everyone on the board a sexist/racist/hairist whatever.

No, I'm not arguing semantics one bit. I'm the only one who's defined her semantics.

of course you are - you're trying to define "sexist" using your own examples, which are misleading, if not outright misinformed...

the above are preferences...

the above is "sexist" according to the accepted definition of the word. if you wish to make up new definitions to prove your point, i don't want any part of it.

Archived