If you could travel back in time

Paper Hearts

I was just thinking about land exploration, how cool things must have been in the age of discovery. I've decided that being an explorer is the coolest occupation that man has ever known. Charlevoix, Cook, Marquette-those were some real chaps. So, I want to know if anyone has anything different, has anyone something else-if you could travel back in time, what would you be? And...what do you think Phee would have been like in a gladiatorial arena?

I would have loved to have been a Priest in ancient egypt...

And in the Arena... I would have been a snackbar attendant

I was thinking you would be the snack. Too bad they don't have condiments for the lions. I'm told you taste good with guaqumole.

Back in time?? Ewwwh! disease, ignorance (even worse than now) bad teeth, smells unimaginable today unless you've been in a war zone, no plumbing, no light, women as property...bleh!

Hmm, well - I guess it would be fun to be an amazingly well-preserved amazon of a 30-year-old woman with perfect teeth (5'6" would have been quite statuesque way back when).

*ponders*

Ok, I agree with Phee on the Egyptian Priestess thing...hehe. Perhaps I have read too much Norman Mailer for my own good (any Norman.M is not a good idea most likely)...

Back in time?? Ewwwh! disease, ignorance (even worse than now) bad teeth, smells unimaginable today unless you've been in a war zone, no plumbing, no light, women as property...bleh!

Hmm, well - I guess it would be fun to be an amazingly well-preserved amazon of a 30-year-old woman with perfect teeth (5'6" would have been quite statuesque way back when).

*ponders*

Ok, I agree with Phee on the Egyptian Priestess thing...hehe. Perhaps I have read too much Norman Mailer for my own good (any Norman.M is not a good idea most likely)...

Norman Mailer... he is um.... horney?

and does a whole fuckload of research