Medea's "Welcome Back Brenda" BBQ

Medea

Yeah, that was pretty funny actually.

I was sort of complaining that I don't really have any healthy relationships, and he pointed out that "although your friends are kinda wierd, so many of them showed up on a rainy day for you barbeque".

He liked you all. *grin*

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK... I am going to risk sounding stupid & rude... who are the couple who came to the party after dark... tall glam-looking dude wearing a pirate bandanna, & elegant-looking brunette lady? We were talking by the food table & you poured me a drink of some sour-candy tasting stuff. Anyway I really enjoyed talking w/you two at the party & at the club & I'm sorry I don't remember your names!

OK... I am going to risk sounding stupid & rude... who are the couple who came to the party after dark... tall glam-looking dude wearing a pirate bandanna, & elegant-looking brunette lady? We were talking by the food table & you poured me a drink of some sour-candy tasting stuff. Anyway I really enjoyed talking w/you two at the party & at the club & I'm sorry I don't remember your names!

that were headless goth and jane dazzle, i do believe. i think his name was jason and hers was. uh.

damn...

Thank you for remembering us! I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name either. I just remembered Pomba Gira. I really enjoyed talking with you as well. It was so refreshing to meet someone who can hold an interesting conversation! I hope to do it again very soon! It was nice meeting you too Brass! Thanks for having us at your party Medea, we had a blast. We both missed you!

Thank you for remembering us! I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name either. I just remembered Pomba Gira. I really enjoyed talking with you as well. It was so refreshing to meet someone who can hold an interesting conversation! I hope to do it again very soon! It was nice meeting you too Brass! Thanks for having us at your party Medea, we had a blast. We both missed you!

That would be Hille (like Hill-E, short for Hilary). I'm dreadful at remembering names... prolly wouldn't remember my own if people didn't call me by it all the time :unsure:

& yeah the whole conversation thing is one reason I enjoyed the party so much... it's hard to do any conversing of substance at City what with the noise level, intoxication, & not recognizing anyone in the dark!

Archived