Home Land Security 7.08.06

Saturday July 8th BAT Productions will be performing our next show "Home Land Security" at the Labrynth.

Because of the length and complexity of this show it will be starting a little earlier with Doors @ 9 pm and the Show @ 11 pm.

Tickets are $15 at the door however if you can get a hold of one of our fliers (dispersed and displayed at necto, city club, the labirynth, luna, noir leather, and pretty much anywhere else we can get our dirty lil paws on) you will recieve $5 off of your admission at the door. If you are a really cool person you can help support the costs of producing this show ahead of time by purchasing $10 advanced tickets from myself or other BAT members (again at necto, city club, labrynth (i know i spell that differently every time), luna, etc).

Labrynth is located in the Leland (Ramada) Hotel in downtown detroit at the corner of Cass and Bagley. The address is 400 Bagley, the entrance to Labrynth is marked on Cass, and the easiest directions I can give you are to get on M-10 The Lodge going South towards downtown, get off at the Bagley ave exit and it could practically bite you in the face.

**DISCLAIMER** BAT Productions Cast, Crew, Friends, The Labirynth, and all of our helpfull awesome affilliates are NOT by ANY MEANS speaking out agaisnt our country, our troops, or the military. We are NOT in ANY WAY intending to offend any of our friends in the military or our fellow americans. We are NOT being anti-americans, I speak for myself and many others when I say I love my COUNTRY not what's being done to it. THIS IS A **SHOW** FOR **ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES** The story told is a forwarning FICTIONAL account of what many of us are afraid may happen if things continue down the dangerous path we seem to tread.

In the spirit of the celebration of our nation's birthday come on down to the Labrynth, kick back a few drinks, and watch a cast of talented and wonderful people (including very pretty scantily clad women) perform the biggest best and brightest show BAT Productions has done yet!!!

(If you have any questions or concerns you may direct them here, in a pm to me, to my myspace www.myspace.com/livininxtcgoth or to BAT's myspace which is on my top8)

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE :D

I wont be going if this is a show about how the world is going to end becuase of bush's decisions or our government being idiots becuase it a bunch of bull and really getting annoying.

Im sorry april, you rock and I would love to see you out side of necto but im sick of all the anti-war crap.

I wont be going if this is a show about how the world is going to end becuase of bush's decisions or our government being idiots becuase it a bunch of bull and really getting annoying.

Im sorry april, you rock and I would love to see you out side of necto but im sick of all the anti-war crap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well if you're going to be over-critical of the show and have a bad attitude about it... ya i could see it coming off as that...

but really there is no "idiocy" in our portrayal of hte government exactly.... yes the president will be "puppetted" but it will be by a darker force.... its complicated.... its not all anti bush or saying the world is gonna end exactly its more about what we as a society could let happen to our country if we're not careful...

i understand the sick of anti-war crap stuff... if u dont wanna go i understand but its not quite as bad as i think u're taking it..

is BAT anything like chaos or causing a scene?

im not very social so i dont know these things

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes and no... we (especially in this show) are slighty more on the theatrical side than the fetish side, but we do have a lot of fetish intertwined with our shows (the next one will be more fetish-y than this one as the past have been). we also try to push the envelope a lil more with the subject matter and imagery in our scenes... a lot of the scenes we do are fresh and different from things that have been done before.

Archived