Another problem

Hellion

I dont either now.

I live in garden city.  Had to swap my double double for sliders. 

(hey where you from girl??)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Garden City ain't all that bad. Grew up there. Lived there off an on until March and I still work there. ... Then again, I've never been to Cali. Hell, for that matter, I have never seen the ocean.

... but that will change.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should then (see the ocean).

Cali is great, I'm just done with it thats all. It no longer applies to my life. If you can, visit Northern and southern(I've live in both)....two totally different worlds, much earthier up in San Fran - much racier in LA. Both are a part of me.

I will see the ocean. We (Phee and I) have a vacation booked that entails seeing a lot of ocean. :happy:

I have seen whatever mountains those are in Utah. I've been to Salt Lake City, just in the city, we flew ... it was quite interesting. That's the only part of the west I've seen.

I will see the ocean. We (Phee and I) have a vacation booked that entails seeing a lot of ocean. :happy:

I have seen whatever mountains those are in Utah. I've been to Salt Lake City, just in the city, we flew ... it was quite interesting. That's the only part of the west I've seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean "THAT and I" have a vacation booked.

I'm so telling him you call him THAT! :wink

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man.

A certain someone has talked to me about this too.....I'll do it dammit, but I cringe at Kareoke!!!  Even though I sing in a band Kareoke (cant even spell it) makes me nervous.  How dumb is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooooooooooooooh! Karaoke!!!!!!

I'll skip Cali, thank you. If I am to see the Pacific I'll do it from Washington or Oregon... maybe Alaska... actually Alaska will prolly be where I see it from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

colder from up there.

if you see it - you do want to get in the water and experience it.

Brenda, I'll give ya a hug anytime.

Infernal, you can be one of my favorites.

Steven........ =P for not even getting an honorable mention....LOL

I'll get my first paycheck on July 15th, after that, I'll have the money to go to the bar with everyone but I ain't singin. It's against the Geneva Convention, was listed under cruel and inhuman punishment.

Archived