Is anyone on thse forums racist?

I am and I was wondering if anyone else is, And I also wanted to see how many people would "break rule #1" as well becuase of my voicing my opinion. I have my reasons to be racist and wont bring them up so dont ask for the record.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am and I was wondering if anyone else is, And I also wanted to see how many people would "break rule #1" as well becuase of my voicing my opinion.  I have my reasons to be racist and wont bring them up so dont ask for the record.

Can you describe your definition of racist?

And your reasons aren't really as important as how your problem takes form... how does your racism manifest itself? Which race are you racist against?

Not racist, but I am biased against racist people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Understandable, Im not one of those hardcore racist people though, not anymore at least. Its hard to explain I guess.

We got a fire starter.

Twisted fire starter......dun dun dun.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its true...well, a post on a different forum put me in a mood to start something that I know im going to get yelled at for, but oh well.

and no, it wasnt the post about the rules.

comicfirestarter.jpg

And you said yourself that it was a post about the rules, cowboy. Don't let's start.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did say i wanted to see how many people would break a rule, but i didnt say that was the post that inspired me to start this post. like i said

I am and I was wondering if anyone else is, And I also wanted to see how many people would "break rule #1" as well becuase of my voicing my opinion.  I have my reasons to be racist and wont bring them up so dont ask for the record.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i highly doubt you will find ONE person on here to chime in on this and AGREE with you. rather your hateful thoughts you may decide to share here will get people upset and against you in the end.

i highly doubt you will find ONE person on here to chime in on this and AGREE with you. rather your hateful thoughts you may decide to share here will get people upset and against you in the end.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well ya never know. If people are upset or annoyed by my post, they can always just ignore the post, I do it all the time. And as I said, I wont get into details about my "hateful thoughts", I just stated the fact.

I have always wondered how a racist person would react if they discovered they were actually of mixed race themselves.

Since you admit to being racist, what would you think if you found out you are actually not purely the race you thought you were?

well why would you bring up being racist and then not even explain yourself? seems to me there is no real room for valid discussion then. also seems to me it is more about starting trouble and seeing where it goes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I wanted to start trouble I would make a post saying "HAIL HITLER" or "KILL ALL THE BLACKS" or something similar, I asked a question, and if you are that worried about it, I guess you guys can delete the post. Its not that big a deal. And the reason I wont exlain myself is I will get flammed even more or told by someone to change my ways ect. which is just annoying. But you can delete it if you thinks it is going to be that big a problem.

Guest Megalicious

Hey hey you guys .. he has the right to state how he feels, and though I dont agree with it as long as his isnt being a complete dick about it.

That being said dude, it is just starting trouble, if your going to open a subject be prepared for people to say awful things. JD has been nice, but not everyone is going to be so nice, I myself I'm not racist, nor do I befriend ppl that are racist, due to the fact that I find it so closemind and just stupid. Thats like putting all of us on DGN under the "goth" label. I take it you don't like being labled, so why do you lable other ppl due to the color of their skin? Thats like saying "oh he must have aids cause he is gay". It's just ignorant.

And your reasons aren't really as important as how your problem takes form... how does your racism manifest itself? Which race are you racist against?

I ask again

well i don't see it as a problem so far so deleting it would certainly be premature.

and i have no problem with you being a "racist" as i don't even know you at all and could care less what you think/believe/feel or why-

what i don't understand is why you would start a conversation/topic/debate like this and have nothing to even input??

you just want people to say yes or no? and leave it at that?

ok then, no i am not a racist.

and i have good reason for it too; i don't "hate" people at all. to me being racist is about hate. why waste your time or energy on hating every person you see of the "race" you are against?

Guest Megalicious

i don't "hate" people at all. to me being racist is about hate. why waste your time or energy on hating every person you see of the "race" you are against?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See I just hate everyone with equality! lol I kid I kid! :happy:

Hey hey you guys .. he has the right to state how he feels, and though I dont agree with it as long as his isnt being a complete dick about it.

I myself I'm not racist, nor do I befriend ppl that are racist, due to the fact that I find it so closemind and just stupid. Thats like putting all of us on DGN under the "goth" label. I take it you don't like being labled, so why do you lable other ppl due to the color of their skin? Thats like saying "oh he must have aids cause he is gay". It's just ignorant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont give a damn if people label me, I know they do, you just labeld me in your post. Why should I care what someone I dont even know thinks? thats why I cant understand why people have such a problem with others opinion. You can call me ignorant or close minded, and ill brush it off...I dont see how this can be hard. Ive posted this same thing on other forums and found other people, and we vent about it in private messages, sometimes it helps with things, everyone else complains but I cant? I can think of several discussions that peopel talk about/complain about on this site and I think its "just stupid" but I dont say anything.

A third time if you would please sir:

remember, people, to keep it friendly!  =)

i am curious, however, why someone would start a topic and then not be willing to discuss it, or defend their position...

if you won't talk about the reasons for your being racist, what's the point of this post?  :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to find other people to talk about it with privatly, to rant about things ect. and defending racism is never going to work, even I know that. its like saying black is white, at least in this forum as I found out just now.

Guest Megalicious

I dont give a damn if people label me, I know they do, you just labeld me in your post.  Why should I care what someone I dont even know thinks? thats why I cant understand why people have such a problem with others opinion.  You can call me ignorant or close minded, and ill brush it off..

I never said I personaly think you are stupid and closeminded .. I said (if you re-read the post) I MYSELF FIND IT ... my opinnon.... me .. my thoughts are ... if you took the wrong way I suggest (just a suggestion) that you ask yourself why? ....

.I think its "just stupid" but I dont say anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well perhaps you should .. and why you think it stupid .. not just its stupid .. and leave it at that.

Archived