RosyBlue

How Did Your Day Go?

80 posts in this topic

One long day that is still going starting about 30 hours ago.  Must... Not ... Give ... Up.   This IS going to work, just Rome wasn't built in a day.   Crazy stressed out trying to juggle all the things I'm new too with the  DGN/HouseSpiral  Shop.  New not because I haven't already spent 1000 hours on it, but because having more than like one order a day is not typical and it's showing me cracks in the matrix.  Which I guess is a good thing long term, but short term its rough, more because of the no sleep than because of the challenges involved in optimizing an idea. 

Cant stay out of bed for longer than like 30 minutes. Months of little sleep (even for me) plus near constant stress (again even by my standards) is finnally 'converting' into more obvious physical symptoms. But what eles can I do? Im on a time bomb and my life isnt going to un-fuck itself.

On 12/2/2017 at 9:01 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Cant stay out of bed for longer than like 30 minutes. Months of little sleep (even for me) plus near constant stress (again even by my standards) is finnally 'converting' into more obvious physical symptoms. But what eles can I do? Im on a time bomb and my life isnt going to un-fuck itself.

I'll be there to take care of the website portion. Hopefully that takes some of the stress away. I know that there is still so much to do...on both fronts. Hang in there and take care of yourself. 

Felt like I was on the ball today.  I got some cleaning done.  Setup the schedule for the next few days.  Hung out with the kids and the fur babies.  Prepped dinner and cleaned up.  And still had time to actually sit down and take my time and eat dinner.  :biggrin: