What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I bet Disney broke up the stars from Lab Rats and Might Meds to create yet another "sexy" teen ripoff version of super heroes. This time it looks like they are going after something akin to The Avengers meets the XMEN with Disney XD's new show Lab Rats: Elite Force.

large.56bea744aee90_labratseliteforce021

:dry:

In about a half hour noone will have to deal with my crazy ass ever again. Dan can be free to fuck all the fat big tit whores he wants and I nobody will ever see me bitch and whine and deal my crazy shit. I'm sorry to whoever I have bothered the time I have been around. I am sorry. Very sorry.

I think I inadvertently gave myself an energy boost when I relocated my weightlifting equipment. Normally I pass out after the last anime on Toonami, but tonight, all I can think about is taking everyone out to get Valentine's Day candy at Party City USA. :biggrin:

Now I know how young kids minds run when left unchecked in a candy isle.  

I took everyone to Party City to get the makings for Valentine's Day gift bags. I gave the kids specific instructions to get just enough candy to fill the containers we chose then I went to check out the rest of the store. After a few minutes I rounded everyone up and headed to checkout. All I can say is it is amazing how much candy you can get into those mini candy carry baskets.

My sister went through fine, then it was time to cash out the kids. All of us grown ups stood there with stunned expressions as the guy started removing the individual pieces of candy from the basket one by one to ring them up. I started cracking up by the time the cashier hit the $100 mark. I told the kids that next time I will be more specific because they just basically went trick-or-treating in Candyland. 

:rofl:

12 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

Oh ewwww!  I can't believe Michael Bay is trying the Mutant Ninja Turtles again.  They look horrific as before.  A cross between an ogre and a sea turtle.  They're hideous!

2Q==20797f4e9f93dea59474969c8d77cc86.jpg

green-seaturtle-2.jpg

Edited by phee

What if they make my nose  worse next week? I read it can change you're taste, you're voice, etc...

It would be awesome if it made me dislike cigarettes. If they could fix these scars too...can't ask for too much..maybe one day.

Edited by kat

20 minutes ago, kat said:

What if they make my nose like uglier next week? I read it can change you're taste, you're voice, etc...

It would be awesome if it made me stop liking cigarettes. If they could fix these scars too...can't ask for too much..maybe one day.

Medically, doctors are not supposed to make something uglier. They try to help people live better in society.  My fear would be a self-taught plastic surgeon. 

:sofa:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic