if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrrr.

What? I remember not too long ago when people were grabbing popcorn to watch you getting picked on. And now you're the one grabbing popcorn to watch others. So you're on the other side now. Feels good, doesn't it? And soon, the cycle will continue with somebody else.

*buys more popcorn*

Guest greyhalo

What? I remember not too long ago when people were grabbing popcorn to watch you getting picked on. And now you're the one grabbing popcorn to watch others. So you're on the other side now. Feels good, doesn't it? And soon, the cycle will continue with somebody else.

*buys more popcorn*

Maybe Eevee needs her own thread like TheGimp has his "Fucking with TheGimp" thread... :ohmy:

Just kidding Eevee.

I have too much to read for work (book groups and whatnot) right now. But, I have an awesome book on the history of women's undergarments that I think you'd like...

oooh, what's the title?

I love that sort of thing, have books on "history of": reading, breasts, mirrors, burial alive, food, sex, beads. Still looking for the ones on rats & disease!

Back to the topic:

Spook (longstanding but heavily exacerbated by the cerebral funnies)

Jynxxxie

oooh, what's the title?

I love that sort of thing, have books on "history of": reading, breasts, mirrors, burial alive, food, sex, beads. Still looking for the ones on rats & disease!

Back to the topic:

Jynxxxie

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Thank you, Queen Of The Crossroads. I'm flattered. :)

Guest greyhalo

oooh, what's the title?

Back to the topic:

Jynxxxie

The book is called "1000 Dessous: A History of Lingerie" by Gilles Neret. It's full of wonderful photos.

Regarding rats and disease, this is a good book: "Rat: How the World's Most Notorious Rodent Clawed Its Way to the Top" by Jerry Langton.