How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I alliveated a great deal of stress today by buying a minivan. Nothing fancy, 11 years old but in really good shape to be that old.

I also feel like I spent a few hours on the floor at Mom's trying to get the cat litter out of her carpet. Thank you Benedryl.

Edited by Rayne

Absolutely relieved that all I need is another hundred bucks to pay my rent. I can borrow that from my uncle. I still need my gas paid like PRONTO, but I think I have an idea..

Good thing I'm a feckin' hustler at heart, or I would be up shit's creek. I'm downright miraculous, sometimes.

Hey! I take ofrence to that!! Oh wait.. :whistle:

I feer sreepy..

No... seriously. My boss back home sent an email asking about my "jet rug". I busted out laughing. The people in the studio looked at me funny... He copied some other people in on it too. They all asked if I would bring home a jet rug... :rofl:

There are some words that the Japanese never take time to learn to spell correctly. EVERYONE writes "cray" for clay. I can't remember some of the others I've come across, but there's no way they should be misspelled if they actually looked them up. I think they just sound them out and go from there...

No... seriously. My boss back home sent an email asking about my "jet rug". I busted out laughing. The people in the studio looked at me funny... He copied some other people in on it too. They all asked if I would bring home a jet rug... :rofl:

There are some words that the Japanese never take time to learn to spell correctly. EVERYONE writes "cray" for clay. I can't remember some of the others I've come across, but there's no way they should be misspelled if they actually looked them up. I think they just sound them out and go from there...

:rofl: @ "cray"

I would very much like one of those Japanese flying carpets, as well. Bring an extra jet rug back for me! :p

Today, I am feeling very very tired. I also have a bit of a toothache-- since losing one of the crowns from a molar. Mentally, I am stressed out to the max, though I hide it below a cool, calm exterior. It doesn't do me any good to have others witness a loss of control. I have about a week to come up with close to $500 bucks. Then the race to pay the bills starts all over again. I swear, if there was no such thing as money, I would be the happiest person in the world.

kick him in the nads

Haha. I just might next time I see him.

Establish firm weekends too. No guessing.

See, it is established, in the court order. The problem is, he lives about an hour/hour and a half away with no car. I can't do all the driving, especially since I live here in Ypsilanti, kids go to school in Milan and I'm working on my parent's house all hours of the day I can squeeze in, in Garden City.

I wouldn't have such an issue with it if he didn't promise the kids and me he's taking them (I even have gotten to where I ask him several times a day to confirm) so I make plans and arrange meals and the day around driving out there and at the last minute he says he can't.

Visitation is court ordered, but not enforcable. No one can force him to take them ... that's fine, but don't lie to me and them consistantly and disrupt everything due to it.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic