How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Biiitch! I might have to live with someone else right now but at least the government don't pay for my housing and give me a check every month and give me a check for being a lazy fuck. At least I try. Keep giving me ammunition your just jealous cause our brother actually helped me with something because he knows I'm worth it and still has faith in me while you'll just smoke weed and pop zannies all your life. Nice quality of it btw. Fuck you getting high trying to have an opinion. Damn bitch now I need a zannie.

I feel appreciative of finding this job. I have quit so many social work job's because I seen a great deal of incompetance, mistreatment, fraud, poorly written and or the lack of consistancy within the operations of most these places overall. I know you shouldn't quit a job til you have a new one but I did the right thing. My morals along with my intuition led me...but I don't regret staying true to my ethics. I followed my heart and choose to remove myself. I wish I would have trusted my gut sooner and now that I have what I have I am more than validated. I realize I actually underestimated the issues in the agencies I walked away from. I just wish I would have had more confidence to fight all the bullshit they played cover up on. Oh well...that's all done now. I'm happy rebuilding is shitty and slow though. ..:-(

I'm feeling like I need to fast for a week. Bleddy junk food is EVERYWHERE, right now....and I have a tendency to comfort eat.....and I am feeling homesick for American Hallowe'en, and the fun, autumn stuff I used to do with my friends! What a recipe for disaster! :(

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Frustrated because people can't stfu when I'm trying to enjoy thr silence I so desperately crave. I hate how people who do nothing all week have too much time on there hands and expect you engage in the nonsense of there lame ass life problems that are not a crisis, um like being so intense about their relationship issues telling everyone annoying everyone. .yea I have done it too but I learned that obsession and stressing over things that are frivolous is not going to solve the problem. Save the energy tripping out and instead focus the energy towards problem solving. Not obsessively stressing unless it's a crisis. .that's different.

This is interesting, with my vehicle in the shop since Thursday afternoon, I almost feel as though I've been on vacation around the Homestead. All I've been able to do is trim 6 yards, cut back multiple trees and hedges, supervise the youngins on yardwork duty as part of the "World Wide Day of Play" this past Saturday, line up project completion schedules, do some house cleaning and catch up on laundry. Hopefully, my vehicle will be done today since I must get back to regular work and chauffeuring duties starting tomorrow.

Trying not to feel shafted by the service center I've been using for years. I just paid a boatload of money to get some work done. My vehicle has been in their care for 4 days and all I can say is I have new tires and a reattached ODO Sensor. The steering wheel is in constant left turn, something under the front of the vehicle sounds like a Weenie Whistle on steroids and the parking brake light is in constant use. And that is just some of what is wrong. I feel really lost. I thought the guys would have felt complimented since I told them that I was at Toyota earlier that morning, but only to have a spare key made because I wanted the guys I come to all the time to do my service...I guess it wasn't that much of a compliment... :confused:

Trying not to feel shafted by the service center I've been using for years. I just paid a boatload of money to get some work done. My vehicle has been in their care for 4 days and all I can say is I have new tires and a reattached ODO Sensor. The steering wheel is in constant left turn, something under the front of the vehicle sounds like a Weenie Whistle on steroids and the parking brake light is in constant use. And that is just some of what is wrong. I feel really lost. I thought the guys would have felt complimented since I told them that I was at Toyota earlier that morning, but only to have a spare key made because I wanted the guys I come to all the time to do my service...I guess it wasn't that much of a compliment... :confused:

oh hugs hon. Next time you need your car checked out let me know. My little brother can fix pretty much anything.

Worried every day and night if I'm going to get a call that my brother is...I can't even say it. I pray everyday. That's my baby brother. I cared for him when he was a baby. He needs help but he won't go. I love my brother no matter what. He has a temper and rage. If I have to petition him to a psych ward since I'm off tommorow. I don't know how else to protect him at this point. The thug mentality has to stop., too many ignorant people with access to guns that don't know shit about life but what the street has to offer. Tired of the ignorant excuses society makes. Teach of better things don't repress a kid from a ghetto and poverty. Stop it. These kid's need resources, better education, and opportunities to see that potential is in all of us. Start young...god watch over him.

Feeling totally SWAMPED!!! Everyone changed their deadlines and sent out notices 2 weeks prior to due dates (one sent out a notices 3 days before total payoff is due). What the San Juan Hill Happened this year. Did we get all new people in every office?!? This sucks big time...I only have 72 hours to verify 12 months of finances, provider services and utility use and must have all redetermination forms submitted by September 30th ...whatever... :dry:

Feeling things feel sooooo different. I'm happy and feel unworthy of the job I have, deep down I fear it's pretty perfect, everything I hated and found intolerable at all the job's I've had is also intolerable, unheard of and unacceptable where I work now. I hope I can prove myself. I'm so used to ghetto and unethical, unprofessional behavior that I have to re-train my brain to adapt to what have always been my expectations all along. I love the 4 day work week, and I love how we don't pay social security because god knows the govt is in trouble and we don't even know if that money will be there in 30 years so we get 17 percent of our annual salary put between two private pension plans and the option of doing an additional that we pay if we choose and we don't pay for our healthcare, the perks are better than expected. I just hope they like me and keep me. One month down two to go 90 day's to prove myself.

So sore. Being shoulder checked, only to hurt the other shoulder was...interesting. And then, I was surrounded by refs and medics. All of whom I told that I was okay. When a jam is called off due to injury, the injured party has to sit for 3 jams, before they can get back into the game. I apparently said "What the fuck blah-blah-blah" and the head ref gave me an insubordination for cussing "at" the refs. I wasn't cussing "at" the refs. I was in pain.

Whatever.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic