How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

A man who was in me and my siblings and my mom's life since I was a little girl died last night, It was the house I was recently living at (the uncle of the guy who was messing with me)....he died right here and laid in the living room floor for hours after they pronounced him dead...I held onto him while they tried to bring him back.....but he didn't. I felt like I lost my father all over again. I am being strong for my mom, but I need someone right now.

At the final stage of this face pain. Once the area comes to a head and pops, all should be back to normal again...thank goodness it only takes 3 days for me to heal from things or it is quite possible I would probably go crazier than normal...

A man who was in me and my siblings and my mom's life since I was a little girl died last night, It was the house I was recently living at (the uncle of the guy who was messing with me)....he died right here and laid in the living room floor for hours after they pronounced him dead...I held onto him while they tried to bring him back.....but he didn't. I felt like I lost my father all over again. I am being strong for my mom, but I need someone right now.

:grouphug

I truly wish I could be around to help.

I feel that I got up at 5 PM yesterday and today I have to get up around 12 PM. So I here's hoping I can get enough hours of sleep. Puking my guts out in the morning will probably happen regardless till I start juicing apples and cabbages, but its almost equal to coffee for waking up.

Edited by Class-Punk

Feels like today's work effort will be put to the test since I have not completely recovered from almost impaling myself on the side gate yesterday morning. Fortunately, the lawnmower is self-propelled which takes a bit of the strain off the injured area...

...always got to count the little things... :happy:

I am right now of sound mind, I cannot bare the thought of taking care of my lazy family. I cannot bare feeling the stress of them sitting, with the exception of my youngest brother of them sitting on their ass while I do everything. That woman threw me out like garbage when I was like 12 or 14 or some shit but it doesn't matter, she thinks she actually did the best she could but the best she could would have been giving us to foster care.

Sore. And that I need to start doing calisthenics to get in shape enough to get back to the weights. I'm done with having bulking goals because that turns too neurotic for me, I just want to do an indefinite bulk till I burn out, and then when I'm recharged then go for it again.

Edited by Class-Punk

I am so excited, I found a Buddhist Zen Center down by Wayne State and have decided to take my Buddhism study to the next level, I just found out they had service Sunday mornings, I am so going next week. I have a friend who act's like he is gong ho about going with but we shall see if he follow's through.

I fucking swear if I am not cursed than some higher power wants me to fail. I been trying to be positive, my radiator hose blew up Friday, I remained positive the whole time and got it fixed and it was fine. But, this morning I wake up try to leave for work and my fucking tire is fucked up and off the rim, I don't have a spare, no one here know's how to change a tire, I don't even have any money to get a new one, even if I did I am still going to be extremely late for work. I already had to miss a day because of my step dad being dead on the floor half the night and now my third week, I am going to be late as fuck. Fucking just kill me and put me out of my misery someone, anyone, please.

I fucking swear if I am not cursed than some higher power wants me to fail. I been trying to be positive, my radiator hose blew up Friday, I remained positive the whole time and got it fixed and it was fine. But, this morning I wake up try to leave for work and my fucking tire is fucked up and off the rim, I don't have a spare, no one here know's how to change a tire, I don't even have any money to get a new one, even if I did I am still going to be extremely late for work. I already had to miss a day because of my step dad being dead on the floor half the night and now my third week, I am going to be late as fuck. Fucking just kill me and put me out of my misery someone, anyone, please.

wow...and I thought I was having a bad day being constantly slapped in the face with people reminding all day of my past years' failures. After reading this I am thankful to have them there to say what they did and I was still able to handle the tasks at hand...

ganbatte hot chic...rooting for you

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic