How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I love my job....

After having my own power out for more than a day... I come to work, and I am screamed at, insulted, name called, etc... because a person's service is out... in the middle of an outage, with hundreds of other people... I am told she makes 16 dollars an hour... and that she is a lawyer... and that I ruined her night... and that she is going to sue me...

**Things I wish I could have said

1.) You are a lawyer and you make 16 dollars an hour? You must be a shitty lawyer...

2.) There is a little thing called reality that you should check into.

3.) I feel sorry for you that TV is so important in your life that you would be that upset.

**Things I said, but I probably shouldn't have

1.) Calling me 'thickheaded' will not make DTE restore our power any faster, I am sorry.

2.) When a refrigerator looses power during a power outage and your food spoils... do you call Frigidare and complain that the power is out?

3.) It was a pleasure talking to you.

I'm feeling quite weird today, well I had lots of fun today at the Selfridge air show but sadly to report a wing walker performance went badly when the wing walker plummeted 200 feet to his death in front of 75,000 people including myself. It was shocking and i've never seen someone die in front of my own eyes it's insane how tragic it is. It could've easily been avoided. R.I.P. Todd Green

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic