Tattoos

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i has three tattoos. they rock. love em, no regrets, need tons more.

tattoo #1, my 19th birthday i woke up and decided that it was an absolute atrocity that i had not inked myself in a whole year, and should do so as a birthday gift to myself. spend about an hour or two determining that i should get a kanji symbol meaning "dance", then spent another hour debating between my hip and my shin and researching to determine that yes this little blob does in fact mean dance. 3:00 pm that day i was in the chair getting said blob tattooed on my hip.

for those of you that don't know me, my entire life is dance. that's it. if i had to give up everything but one thing i would give up food sleep shelter clothing and just dance naked in space until i starved to death.

tattoo #2, for christmas my ex jake told me he'd pay for me to get this tattoo i wanted done on my foot. i had said before i wanted a pair of boots tattooed on my foot so i'd always be ready to "stompy dance" since i had noticed it sucks to try to do so without oddly large footwear. he drove me to a tattoo parlor to hear me say ya that really does not sound like a good idea... so a couple days earlier i had revisited some JTHM comics and commented that filler bunny would make a really cute tattoo. i remembered this, did some googling, and now have a 1.5" high filler bunny on my left thigh

tattoo #3, i saw a suicide girl with stars tattooed on her nipples and fell in love. i called this guy i knew and made an appointment. see i would love to get my nipples pierced but i can't, cuz leotards+dance class+small children+auditions+parents+nipples and studs/rings=nothing good. so this sounded like a great alternative. until i started thinking about it, and the idea was nixed when drawing it on for a test run. i decided at that point that my filler bunny really would look cool as a zombie, as i had been thinking for some time, so darling fat scott drew up a zombified filler bunny with half his ear bitten off, rotted green, and holding his own intestine (how cute is that?). zombified filler bunny is now mirrored on my right thigh

as you can see all of my tats were COMPLETELY random. the most planning i had was to either plan something else entirely or remember i had thot before that an idea was kind of interesting. for the record i have actually planned, had drawn out, saved up for and truly anticipated getting roughly 20 tattoos that never happened. the more i plan for something the less i eventually wanna get it.

mine are so little i can't imagine ever having a big problem with em. especially the dance symbol on my hip. :thumbup:

however i need more ink.

prettify me :)

• 2 months later...

I recently got my tattoo shaded in this is a a bad picture but the best I have right now. You can kinda' see it.

Excuse me while I :drool

:unsure: eeks.. sorry :sofa:

OK, NOW I feel like a dirty old woman.. :(

Edited by hunhee

I have 21 tattoos now. I regret none of them, and I don't feel like describing all of them.

I love tattoos, I don't have any, but I think It's mostly that I just can't figure out what it is I want on my body for the rest of my life, and where.

I love tattoos, I don't have any, but I think It's mostly that I just can't figure out what it is I want on my body for the rest of my life, and where.

Hm...how about a sharp-lookin'-swirley-whooshey-shape that accentuates your hawt shoulder blades? A mirrored pair of course :drool ...in black ink...the Japanese black ink...

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Here's my crazy arm piece that I started...it's kinda' hard practicing on yourself...'bout half done...

I'll show my leg when I touch it up...& the other when it is done...you really need to see the chest piece in person to see it right.

Oh yeah...see right there...where you can see where the Maori style line work used to adorn some of my fingers..(it was actually covering all but my ring finger)..it sure was beautiful..just not deep enough for such thick skin....I'll be doin' it over in the Fall...

post-3005-1245471091_thumb.jpg

post-3005-1245471129_thumb.jpg

post-3005-1245471142_thumb.jpg

post-3005-1245471158_thumb.jpg

post-3005-1245471171_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rev.Reverence

I finally got my tattoo last summer.

BillTat01.jpg

It means war dragon in Chinese.

Wish I had gotten it a little bigger. Going to get a Yin Yang under it soon and the guy who did it says that this size is good because there is room to put a chinese dragon on each side. Want to get either a gothic cross or gothic dragon on my other arm. Want to get a pentacle but not sure where I want to put it yet.

Edited by Draco1958

• 2 years later...

I currently have four.

1) Two stars on my foot representing my older brothers

2) A skull with natural gas flames around it, RIP in the flames, my dads initials, and a tear drop. Obviously for my dad

3) I have a purple rose on my back for my mom

4) I have the detoit D with vernors, the tigers, and joe louis holding up the world to represent where I'm from.

Right now my artist and I are talking over 3 more ideas.