We Are All Ugly

I am ugly because I have worked in a hostile work enviroment for so long, it's made me numb to horrible harrassing situations.

I am ugly because sometimes this get me all worked up but I cant make anyone else care enough to change anything, and just end up making things worse for myself, and just have to go back to being numb to it.

Edited by Burrich1

I'm ugly because I think :censored: is a perv that needs a reality check, and :censored::censored::censored: are just whinny attention seeking children that need to grow up. Because I haven't spent more time in MI and when I was there I didn't ignore my then spouse and make more of an effort to meet more DGNers. And because I have had a head cold for 2 weeks and it's making me quite pissy.

I am ugly because I ignore the topic and post a thinly veiled reference to how I need to get laid in every thread.

OH WAIT, that's not me.

Damn....my bad, didn't know I was being annoying :tongue:

I'm ugly because, well, I am the zen little center of the universe at the moment. Oh....and I'm wearing "professional" (i.e. ugly) work stuff right now, I guess that makes me ugly, in my opinion anyway.

i'm ugly because i am too negative about myself

i'm ugly because i let people walk on me and wait too long before i finally walk away

i'm ugly because i am lazy and deep down i really don't care that much that i am

i'm ugly because i hate in people the bad things i see in myself

i'm ugly because i say fuck way too much. or maybe i don't say it a fucking 'nough?

but...

i'm beautiful because i love with all my heart

I'm ugly because I'm fat, and my cardio sucks. No matter how hard I work, it feels like I'll always be a slug.

I'm ugly because deep down, I'm an angry, hate-filled, mistrustful asshole.

I'm ugly because after my last deployment, I feel used and betrayed and no good to anyone.

That's why I'm ugly.

• 2 years later...