what are you doing right now?

paradox

Guest MsMaldoror

I'm placing a big CD order online for the library where I'm employed. I love being in charge of the music budget. I get to spend thousands of dollars on CDs. Plus, I throw in some things that I like... :whistling

Guest MsMaldoror

What a slow-ass day at work! I had lots of time in my office today, but I've been totally unproductive. I keep fucking around on DGN of all things... What's wrong with me?

What a slow-ass day at work!  I had lots of time in my office today, but I've been totally unproductive.  I keep fucking around on DGN of all things...  What's wrong with me?

Not a thing that having sex in your office wouldn't fix... :tongue:

Sorry... Couldn't resist that..

:blink

:doh  wassup with that?  Oh, that's what I'm wondering right now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, well, you see. Apparently all the guys who I dated in the past and treated me shitty are now coming out of the woodworks, realizing they were immature and that they treated me bad, and are apologizing. He's the second one this week.

It's nice to have people realize this stuff, but at the same time, I'm still running into the same sorts of guys most of the time. Not neccessarily ones that all treat me horribly, but still the pattern of people losing interest in two weeks. *Shrug*

Eh, what can you do?

But he started messaging me, so I decided "What the hell? It's been four years. Why not?"

I have a long and sordid dating history. It's much more entertaining in person, I swear.

Oh, and the moment, I just got back home from hanging out with my most recent ex (like actual boyfriend type ex, rather than ex-guy, which is what I call the ones I date). We're still friends, which I'm glad about.

~mira~

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic