Ok, the moment everyone has been waiting for.

:drool:drool:drool:jamin

You hot little bastard you! You could have walked up and hit on me without all that crap on your cute face and I would never have known it was really you! :fear Stop fuqin wearin that crud...you're handsome :ohmy::cool :blink

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn DC. Those are some great pics. I would offer you use of some swords but it looks like you have some to use already. I want to get some pics done like yours. But it's a pain to set the camera, set timer and then run into place plus I have a problem with figuring what poses to use for myself. Now I'm jealous cuz you have great pics DC.

:drool  :drool  :drool  :jamin

You hot little bastard you! You could have walked up and hit on me without all that crap on your cute face and I would never have known it was really you!  :fear Stop fuqin wearin that crud...you're handsome :ohmy:  :cool  :blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, if your preffering to the vamp ones believe it or not theres (whut you like to call) crud on my face in them as well. Be careful of whut you wish for lol. Fars the others go, I dont try to look all pretty n stuff.I more like try to look spooky to the point when a kid encounters me on the sidewalk, he/she would ask there mom *hey mommy, is that the monster under my bed?*. But however there are other weirdos out there (specailly at CC) who finds it sexy yet attractive and tell me *I wish my bf can look like you* but thats a whole new diffrent story there. Anyways, if I stopped wearing the "crud" then obviously the creativity of being goth is really going to die out. I like to stay old school man, I aint no sell out bitch ass hoe, SOMEBODY has to do it. So, ya get whut im sayin homes?

Other than that thanx for your lovely comment and I do apprettiate your nice of words. :grin

Damn DC.  Those are some great pics.  I would offer you use of some swords but it looks like you have some to use already.  I want to get some pics done like yours.  But it's a pain to set the camera, set timer and then run into place plus I have a problem with figuring what poses to use for myself.  Now I'm jealous cuz you have great pics DC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No need to be jealous, if I can have those pictures done therefor anyone can, a friend of mine here knows great places of doing them. Maybe one day if we hang out we can get some done of ya.

Rambo looks deliscious.  =3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your the french toast and im the syrup baby! :wink

Maybe we can get some group shots done with a bunch of us or just a couple at a time?

that would rock!

the DGN family family portrait..wish I would have thought it up when HW was in town but I didn't know he was even in town.

Maybe we can get some group shots done with a bunch of us or just a couple at a time?

that would rock!

the DGN family family portrait..wish I would have thought it up when HW was in town but I didn't know he was even in town.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol that wouldve been kewl. Kinda like the ol show called "cheers". Except it be like the goth version of people in the portrait and be tookin at CC right in front of the bar area. (Where everybody knows your name) :nut

Well well well, doesnt these photos look familiar?:) hehehe. Hoping to do better

of you soon Kiddo. Those are so dull compared to what I can work with. now I have some great editing tools as well. Hope to see you soon for more work on that great pasty palatte of yours:)

†Ash†

btw, ya didint tell me you were pputting my ugly mug on here as well damnit!!! :doh

Well well well, doesnt these photos look familiar?:) hehehe.  Hoping to do better

of you soon Kiddo. Those are so dull compared to what I can work with. now I have some great editing tools as well.  Hope to see you soon for more work on that great pasty palatte of yours:)

†Ash†

btw, ya didint tell me you were pputting my ugly mug on here as well damnit!!! :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh your not no ugly mug. Now if you was, I dont think you'd be featured in the pix with me. Now am I right? :wink

But yeah I knew that those were nuthing compared of whut you do anyway. But I still think those are great though alike other peeps think here too. :grin

• 2 weeks later...

You lie DBK!        You'd do him!      Now I'm pissed cuz ya never told me you'd do me...so fuq u :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well whut can I say, I had guys in the past told me the same before. But its not like I swing that way er anything lol.

• 2 weeks later...

dont call me a pro cuz i am far from it but i know icp is not goth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha. such a naughty naughty boy you are. play nice now love. we don't need to pull out measureing tapes. so much for once you go grave you never go rave hu?

I never said that "icp" were goth and its just a t-shirt I had on under, and im sure some of the bands others listen to isnt all goth either which is nuthing wrong with that. "Once you go grave you never go rave" that was my line I use to use alot and im no raver.

Look, I know you guys dont like me which is fine because I dont like neither of you either. So how about that you guys just mind about your own bussiness's and I mind my own? Im sure that cant be hard.

Look, I know you guys dont like me which is fine because I dont like neither of you either. So how about that you guys just mind about your own bussiness's and I mind my own? Im sure that cant be hard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are far to quick to assume. I dont hate you, i never have. i try to talk to you all the time. shrugging. oh well. chalk that attempt to kid around with you up to a loss.

lol. you used that grave to rave line on me. hence why i said it. i went rave and love it. never been better. (and now, i'm not a raver, i'm just with one. he's one of the coolest kids in the world, not jut my opinion either).

I never said that "icp" were goth and its just a t-shirt I had on under, and im sure some of the bands others listen to isnt all goth either which is nuthing wrong with that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! i was just listening to tom jones for crying out loud...far far from goth...and i'm talking far from unless you think vegas lounge muisc is goth...we all have our things that we like that aren't.

you are far to quick to assume.  I dont hate you, i never have.  i try to talk to you all the time.  shrugging.  oh well.  chalk that attempt to kid around with you up to a loss.

lol.  you used that grave to rave line on me.  hence why i said it.  i went rave and love it.  never been better. (and now, i'm not a raver, i'm just with one.  he's one of the coolest kids in the world, not jut my opinion either).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Say um...Didnt we had a discussion alooooong time ago about you just leaving me alone? When I said I wasnt talking to you again I really meant it and im sticking with my word.

Aight, back to the ORIGINAL subject here. No BS in my thread :grin

Archived