Hi! My name is Fierce Critter. I'm a frequent poster on Detroit Gothic Dot Net and I really like it.

I have a husband, a rabbit, a German Shepherd and fourteen cats. Yeah - you read me right. F O U R T E E N C A T S. :grin

I like listening to music, singing, books, standing up against injustices - no matter how seemingly insignificant - and "reality" TV.

And you are?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm bean water. bean water means coffee - there's a story behind it that goes back about 10 years but I'm too lazy to go into it. bean water is spelled without capital letters. I have gained the nickname "Beanie" which is spelled with a capital "B." A few have staked claim to being the first to calling me Beanie, and I honestly can't tell you started it, except that it wasn't me.

I have a husband that I am trying to get rid of, so if anyone is interested, you can have him, though I claim no responsibility to your rapid decrease in happiness or income that will result from the ownership of said husband. I have 1 cat and you can't have her.

I'm falling in love with someone wonderful and it's scary because I can't predict how it will turn out and I have no control over how it will turn out. All I know is that he makes me happy whenever I am with him or talk to him. No one has made me this happy in a long time.

I like short walks in the cemetery and brunch by warehouse fire light.

Rayne. I was named by another DGNr.

Resident post-whore and car nut ... the girl one.

I have a dog that Pharoh would like to put in a hole.

I have four children. Ages 6 1/2 to 1 1/2 ... yes, I really do.

I really am 26. Believe it or not.

... and I am totally and completely in love with Phee.

Hi I am Homicidal Heathen. No I have not killed anyone (yet) but I am a rather well known local witch and goth.

I attend public and private pagan gatherings of all sorts and am part of a growing coven and shamanic group. I sing, hammer out songs on my puter and keys....diddle with the drums here and there......have had some poetry published but my band keeps falling apart.

I have twin goths who work and go to school. MY husband and I just started our own buisness and it is doing real well.....we plan to move in a couple years.

I grew up in the Pontiac area but have been going to CC for years. I consider myself and eclectic witch and I prefer Hindue dieties.

HI i am Lilith, I am married to Lestat who is also on DGN but he never posts. I am 29 years old i have Three kids ages 10 6 and 8. I have three cats, 2 of them are black kitties and one is grey and white, this one was found eating my garbage one day when he was just a little tiny guy, i gave him a pink collar and every one called him gay. I have a large Black Labrador with a bum back and a distinguished grey beard she loves raw hide bones for treats and really nothing else unless it is people food. I also have fish.

I don’t get to CC much due to life in general but i so love going there to escape.

I love fairies, cars, people, life, music of all kinds not just "goth" although i am not at all knowledgeable about any of it i just know if i like it or not. I have a cute purple car which I think i am out growing but considering it is dependable i have no desire to change my style in that area yet. I love looking at and for Mushrooms, nature walks, a hot body, and unique things. I am creative, crafty and practical.

I admire honesty, standing up for your own beliefs, tolerance, understanding and open minds. I dislike rudeness, un loyalty, and hatred.

I manage a home on a daily basis, the mortgage is in my name so i suppose i own a small firm of delinquents. :whistling

Currently working on making a mark of good in this f-upd world!

Edited by Lilith

Hello all I am Aralis....I love this name but not sure where it comes from or what it means. My real name is Heather and I live in Flint with my wonderful husband, 2 cats and chinchilla. I have no children and was married in April of 2005 in Vegas. We met off yahoo messenger.

I recently started a new job with Joanne's Fabric and am a Dept. Supervisor for the seasonal section and floral. My husband works in Lansing for EDS.

I am 30 but most people think I am about 23-24. I love spending time with my family and friends and do not get out to CC as often as I would like.

I love goth fashion, vinyl, corsets, platforms, cosmetics, glitter and sparkly stuff, teddy bears, Hello Kitty, dancing, collecting stuff, silver jewelry, industrial and electro and making new friends. I am a pretty laid back person who is rather humble and very easy to get along with.

I love music and going to concerts/shows!

NEXT!

Edited by Aralis

The name is Candy Quackenbush. I got this name from reading Clive Barker's "Abarat" series. In the book, she and I kinda look alike. *when she had her hair long and black* I am also 21 years old and curently living in Chesterfield. *gag*

Just got done with my first tour in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom 3 with my battalion, the 983rd Engineers. It was the most life changing experince that I have ever had.

I've entered a wonderful relationship with the man I've wanted for 3 years. We here at DGN call him Odims Sphere. He's wonderful to me. I wouldn't give him up for anything.

Most Fridays Odims and I are spoted at City Club. Sometimes we hit up both nights. Monday nights we are at Nectos. I wear yarn hair falls that I make when I get bored.

Hi, I'm Marc. Also known by a number of of other names... they are listed in my sig.

I'm the parent of two little girls.

I have a lovely and wonderfully talented GF thanks to Crank.

I own a mansion und a yacht.

I'm the male half of the car nuts here.

I prefer comedy over seriousness.

I will dance until JUST before my legs fall off.

Unless I have a hernia. Which I do.

Edited by Chameleon_of_Doom

Hi, my name is Brenda Starrr. I'm not really a star of any kind. I'm just a woman with a sense of humour and nice legs. I don't live in Detroit, but loved being there last July. I was treated like a queen, even though I'm not. I want to come back, just to see my friends again.

I'm a mom, wife, boss, artist, and friend. I'll give you the shirt off my back, unless you piss on me. Then, you can just bend over and kiss your own ass goodbye. I have no patience for rudeness and ignorance, and will no longer to hesitiate to speak my mind.

Hi my name is Mike hence the name MIKIELIKESIT.........and there are a number of things that fall under the heading of IT....It can be a wondeful thing as long as no one comes and takes IT away and then if that happens I will not let them get away with IT. I will not let IT get me down or let IT slip away, but don't worry IT is alright at the moment there is nothing to fear. It has come and IT has gone and IT will probably be the death of me.

Ok back to what the thread was suppose to be about.......

I am an old rivet head from way back I like my music loud and hard.

I have 2 chillin's and I am single

I love small children but I can never eat a whole one.

I am a recovering addict and alcoholic(I am not a nice person when I drink or use and it is much safer for all of us if I stay clean and sober, trust me)

I live in California in the deep dark desert.......... :devil

I am

Hi, I'm Brian. I'm 30 years old. I am slowly making my way into the goth scene & up until this past friday nite, I was a City Club Virgin. Yes, I have the balls to admit that fact. I am an open book, if there's something anyone wants to know about me they can just ask. I don't live in the Detroit area, so my appearances at CC will be random at best for now. I'm still getting my dgn profile sorted out, so if you wanna see what I look like, just ask and I'll show you. I was at City Club this past friday, 1/20/06. I'm 6'2 with long brown hair and was wearing all black; long coat,pants,t-shirt.

Hi I'm Pharoh and I took my name from a video game character. I am still kinda the new guy on the block in DGN and at CC. I am a lot of things, bs'er and liar I am not. I am going through alot of changes in my life right now, some that I dont' understand, but I am going with it as I always do :wink

I am single

No rugrats

Considered a jack of all trades master of none

No pets, and I want some, but not 14 cats......(wink wink FC lol)

Love the ppl here and the enviorment...made alot of friends in a short amount of time, so I'm happy

Hi, I'm Sanctum...otherwise known as SN, Sancty or Ken...but most often Ken. My name is a rather obvious latin phrase that is taken from a novella that I wrote about 6 years ago, maybe longer. I have since used the name as a band name, but that was also recently switched to accomodate some of the changes in the music and our desire to have a more readily accessible name (just my opinion). I have been around DGN for quite some time, but I think I have managed to do so by roughly meeting about 5 of you , and I have no idea how that's happened over the course of years. I moved back to Michigan about a year and a half ago, and it's seemed to be quite the struggle since then...but I'm hoping that things will change as we head into this year.

I haven't been up to CC that often lately, mainly because the majority of my friends have "fallen out of the scene." Therefore, I tend to hang out in hole in the wall karaoke bars. I would like to get up there sometime and meet more of you. :)

I have two dogs, Alaskan Malamutes named Neo and Star. They technically are not mine, but they live here too, so they are by default.

What else...single, employed, just got a new (used) truck...yeah. So that's good!

Hi, I'm Sanctum...otherwise known as SN, Sancty or Ken...but most often Ken.  My name is a rather obvious latin phrase that is taken from a novella that I wrote about 6 years ago, maybe longer.  I have since used the name as a band name, but that was also recently switched to accomodate some of the changes in the music and our desire to have a more readily accessible name (just my opinion).  I have been around DGN for quite some time, but I think I have managed to do so by roughly meeting about 5 of you , and I have no idea how that's happened over the course of years.  I moved back to Michigan about a year and a half ago, and it's seemed to be quite the struggle since then...but I'm hoping that things will change as we head into this year. 

I haven't been up to CC that often lately, mainly because the majority of my friends have "fallen out of the scene."  Therefore, I tend to hang out in hole in the wall karaoke bars.  I would like to get up there sometime and meet more of you.  :)

I have two dogs, Alaskan Malamutes named Neo and Star.  They technically are not mine, but they live here too, so they are by default. 

What else...single, employed, just got a new (used) truck...yeah.  So that's good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay !

Hi my name is LadyWindstone, and I'm an alcoholic! Oh wait that's a different group lol. Anyways, I've been a member here for quite some time. Met quite a few of you. Introduced others to this wonderful dark hole of ours. I'm currently unemployed at the moment but am trying to remedy that. Trying to start my own business which is extremely hard to do when you have no capital. I love to dance and hang with friends. I have no children and am currently single *which could change any minute* and am part of a group called the Utopian Knights. PM me if you want more info on that. That's about it.

Hi Brian. About time you made it here LOL.

:devil Hi my name is Crank, Yeah I tried that sh-- 12 years ago at a rock bar called the Oxbow Road house in White Lake Mi, just a one hit wonder never again. The Friends that I was hanging out with at the time all of a sudden called me crank, mostly because while we were there,one of my buddies got a flat tire in the parking lot and all of us being fucked up at the time could'nt get the lugnuts loosened, So I grabbed a pipe out of my trunk and slipped it over the tire iron and proceeded to try to break it loose. Being fucked up at the time, I finally cranked (not trying to be funnyLOL) on it so the bolt would break loose that it basically broke off. My buddy who owned the car was'nt even mad, he just laughed then all of us laughed. Then he decided to say this:" dude man we ought to call you crank because you snorted crank and then cranked on the tire iron and and broke the lugnut on the wheel of my car"LOL Well thats how I got my name, PS I don't touch that crap anymore.

Hi I’m Saechalyn aka Angela in the offline world and I’m one of the eight people in Ann Arbor who is under age 30 and not a student. I’m originally from New York and if you’ve talked to me for more than five minutes you’ve probably heard me whine about how I miss coastal living. I will probably flee the midwest eventually, but for now I’m reasonably content where I am.

I’ve been in the goth scene for something crazy like 12 years. I’m not uber enough for the pretentious types and I’m too freaky for the normal ones. I’m pretty content with that. I love going out dancing and I go clubbing as often as my limited entertainment budget and sleep debt will allow.

I graduated college in 2000 and did a year of grad school before deciding social work was not what I wanted to do. I flitted around a lot and now I work in development for Planned Parenthood. While my specific job is not where I want to be career-wise I am very proud to work for this organization and am dedicated to its mission.

I usually try to stay out of political debate on teh intarwebs but politics do interest me quite a bit. I also like to read and watch oddball documentaries. I like fashion and have been battling with my recently acquired sewing machine. I definitely don’t have the hang of it yet. I never got into creative pursuits as a kid or teenager so I’m trying to catch up.

I’m bi and no I don’t want to have a threesome with you and your girlfriend. I don’t have kids and I don’t plan to in the future. I would however like a kittycat at some point.