злейше

Moments swept by me, time meant nothing at all. His eyes intoxicating me, He'd never let go. His arms held me gently, embrace for a kiss. In my haven of love, prepared in blissfulness. The warmth of his touch brought flames to my skin. Emotions spring freely from my soul deep within. Arches and tangles and dancing above, our shadows campanions sweetly in love.

and I have to stop there.. because for some reason it's not flowing right for me.. anyway.. critizism is good stuff.. help me out!

Хорошо (angyl) :innocent:

QUOTE(Хоро

@ Jan 18 2005, 03:57 AM)

Moments swept by me, time meant nothing at all. His eyes intoxicating me, He'd never let go. His arms held me gently, embrace for a kiss. In my haven of love, prepared in blissfulness. The warmth of his touch brought flames to my skin. Emotions spring freely from my soul deep within. Arches and tangles and dancing above, our shadows campanions sweetly in love.

and I have to stop there.. because for some reason it's not flowing right for me.. anyway.. critizism is good stuff.. help me out!

Хорошо (angyl)  :innocent:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont know how to help but i think it is very good.....actally i know i have felt like this with my own husband n u put it in words way cool if ya ask me

Archived