DGN Halloween Party @ Headless Goth's

Those are Great Pictures crazed Vampyress!!  Jason and I still need to get ours developed yet, but soon will.  The party was great until an unfortunate incident happend that put a bit of a damper on things for a lil while.  Even so, Headlessgoth hopes that everyone had a great time that attend!  He put a lot of hard work into trying to accomplish that!  I hope everyone had some fun and those of you who did, thanks for comming!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thrilled to get to see Jay, lately i hardly ever do (as opposed to when we used to go out all the time) and FINALLY got a chance to do more than say 'hi' as I passed by you at CC. *evil laughter* now he's really in trouble... if he was smart he never would have let us get together... think of all the fun torture two women who both know him can come up with!!!! and of course we'll have to start with sitting him down and forcing hours and hours of the buffyverse at him! HaHahAha!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im glad i got to take a number of good shots. there were some that just didnt come out, and of course i got there late so i missed people, and i didnt veture upstairs much so im sure i missed some there too, but im happy with those i got!

I had to take several shots of Marblez, i believe the way she phrased it was something about the end of my life as i know if i post any bad pics of her *grins* so i took several and u all got the best two! Yep, she was THAT hot!!!

We were there early and left sort of early before any Drama started any how so i have no comment on any of that........

While we were there we met some people but i was informed we had just arrived after a larger group left..... Basement was awsome, there was ton of food when we got ther but we had eaten well befor hand (trying to have a buffer in our bellies befor anything else went down lol ) The bon fire i thought was a great idea, gave a warm place to get a bit of air if needed.....The couch was super comfy and i must say thank you for that.... It was nice to sit in a comfy spot after the long day of kids and lestat working........ A sweet set up.

Thanks for having us, Looking forward to more parties and to every one who i butcheered your name I am so sorry.. i hardly rmeebr my own families names and with every one in costume it was hard.

I have to remebr the camera next time.. half way there iw as oh well we have camera phone.. then i reached in my purse to grab it and Bammmm i had forgotten it tooo. Very annoying........

I smoked too much dope took vics and was drinking so I wasn't all there. I must have left before the fight broke out or cops came. Fire department probably came cause off all the fucking pot smoke fuming from out of the house. I don't remember too much just the early part of the night smikin with jason seeeing crank and rambo and dirtywhispers and lady windstone. I spent most of my time with charlie morbid suicide helpin him get drinks since he was busy watching the door so I conversed with him to keep him happy I didn't go downstairs much cool pad tho jason.

I'm proud to say that I was not there.    :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't have wanted someone there who didn't want to be there. So I guess I am glad that you did not go either. Perhaps you will find our next function more worthy of your attendance. We will be happy to see you at that time.

Absinthe...me? I went and got a 2ND bottle cuz you lushes were so amply curious about it...it was my pleasure to do so.

Thanks for singing for me Tina honey!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck getting me to go through a whole night without bursting out in song. My life is a wannabe musical at times :) Hope you enjoyed it. :cheerful

great pictures

wish I was there

Marblez,  wow she's pretty, she looked so good you had to shoot her twice!

Ill have to be there next time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been shot! Ahh! hehe

Thank you sweety :innocent

Holy hot damn...someone should remake the DGN cards with that picture of Marblez...she's the best advertisement DGN could hope for!!

Looks like a great party; sorry I couldn't be there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh come on now...thats just overboard!!! :grin

but thank you anyway :wink

I had to take several shots of Marblez, i believe the way she phrased it was something about the end of my life as i know if i post any bad pics of her *grins* so i took several and u all got the best two! Yep, she was THAT hot!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a pushy bitch I am... lol :devil grrr

Thanks for the compliment :cool

sorry Lillith....

i dont know why....

heres the link

http://www.web-a-photo.com/pictures_view.e...787517173676569

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL the funny thing is now 3 pics show up and the rest red x's....... oh well i saw some in person so hoepfully my memeory wont fail me...lol ..........

I just have one question.. the photo with hte name "stupid cunt-" Who is in that one? Just curios who warranted that title? Since all i still get are red x's......

LOL the funny thing is now 3 pics show up and the rest red x's....... oh well i saw some in person so hoepfully my memeory wont fail me...lol ..........

I just have one question.. the photo with hte name "stupid cunt-"  Who is in that one?  Just curios who warranted that title? Since all i still get are red x's......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm pretty sure it's the blond in the red hoody . since she kept yelling out jugalo this and I.C.P. that. I'm also pretty sure she tried to stab someone and started a fight and pushed some little guy down some steps and looks to me to have dislocated his shoulder with a possable hairline fracturing of the clavical.

what an ass huh :cat:

I just have one question.. the photo with hte name "stupid cunt-"  Who is in that one?  Just curios who warranted that title? Since all i still get are red x's......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is the dumb ass that started all the fucking drama. HeadlessGoth was politely letting the non-DGN'rs know it was getting late and time for them to go. This girl had been runnin around *screaming* "JAGGALO!!" and "WHUT-WHUT!!" and other crap at the top of her lungs all night. personally i heard her voice as i was coming in the front door when i initially arrived, and then had to hear her on and on most of the night. it was really annoying. I think Saephyr can back me up on this. Anywho- so as he was ushering people out this asshat got all pissy and without going into detail, she started swinging, people got hit, pushed and one dude ended up knocked down the stairs. She had to be REMOVED outside where she continued the fucking screaming and drama for some time. It created a break in everyone's party-fun, but fortunately HeadlessGoth, Jane Dazzle, myself and a few others did our best to make sure the injured were okay, the others were reassured things were fine and after a little bit things picked right back up again.

actually the title under her photo reads in full "stupid cunt-rag" but i guess it only allows so many letters to be shown. there are many other things i could refer to her as, but i was trying to keep it simple *wink*

Sorry , i really dont know whats up with the red X's.... noone else has brougnt up any issues that i know of. wish i knew...

Archived