Born in Mt. Clemens MI. Raised in Clinton Township, Mi and Roseville, MI. Left Roseville to live in Clinton township when i got married and now I currently live back in Roseville, MI. Whcih i where i will probally stay cause i have way to much invested this time and i aint talk $.

Awww Shit kellygrrrrrlin da house

Born @ Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn.  I have lived all over the Metro-D my whole life. 

Oh, Yeah.....Representin' my nizzle :erm

Born in Dearborn at Oakwood Hospital Main Raised in Southwest Detroit- product of the D.  By the time I was 13 I was living in Melvindale, MI.  Now stuck in Roseville..... in a land far far away from my previous life.

I'm changing my affiliation.

Oakwood represent, yo!

Why is it that whenever I see that word, my thoughts immediately turn to the Ali G Show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, that's exactly who I was trying to impersonate, so 'right on'!

And I see Daevion was born at St. Jizzle's Hisslepizzle, too! So that's two 'right ons', one for each of you! RESPECK!!!

ali%20g.jpg

"Jus' because Saddam Hussein has the materials to make BLTs, doesn't mean hims actually gonna make BLTs, idn't it?"

-Ali G, from his interview of Pat Buchanan

Guest Megalicious

I was born in st bernardine's Hospital in San Bernardino CA .... grew up in somewhat the same area. Untill I realized that I really fucking hated it... (!!! LA AND ALL OF SOUTHERN CA IS FUCKING OVERRATED!!!)

How I ended up in MI I will never know...... CA is overrated yes but It is my home and do miss it. But I do love Detroit. So much more then I thought I would. Now if it only had a beach lol with tide pools then Id be a fucking happy camper.

HEY MIKE YOUR FROM YOU OUR 'D" town so to speak ...... DHS that is lol ...

for all that do not know thats is Desert Hot Spring CA .... lol

I was born in st bernardine's Hospital in San Bernardino CA .... grew up in somewhat the same area.  Untill I realized that I really fucking hated it... (!!! LA AND ALL OF SOUTHERN CA IS FUCKING OVERRATED!!!)

How I ended up in MI I will never know......  CA is overrated yes but It is my home and  do miss it.  But I do love Detroit. So much more then I thought I would. Now if it only had  a beach lol with tide pools then Id be a fucking happy camper. 

HEY MIKE YOUR FROM YOU OUR 'D" town so to speak ...... DHS that is lol ...

for all that do not know thats is Desert Hot Spring CA .... lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YO YO YO ......I be representing "D" town on the way westside............I think LA likes to be over rated thats its allure...heheheheeee.....but the OCEAN is the shizzzle my MEGNIZZLE..............I just quack myself up sometimes......

Born at Oakwood Hospital and raised in Allen Park and then Dearborn.  Southwest side represent.  (Reluctantly, yo.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Southwest? Quit frontin' and have some pride in your roots, boy. You're a Downriver Rat just like me - claim your Ratitude.

Born at Providence Hospital in Southfield, raised until age 8 in Lincoln Park, then Taylor. Spent 1998-2005 moving to: Ormond Beach, FL; Taylor, MI; Grawn, Michigan (Near Traverse City/Interlochen); Ormond Beach, FL (didn't learn our lesson the first time); Taylor, MI; Wyandotte, MI; Taylor, MI; Lillington, NC; Angier, NC; a different house in Angier, NC; Wyandotte, MI.

And here I stay. :grin

I was born in Phoenix (lived in 3-4 places in AZ)

Then moved to LA, Then Colorado, Then Kentucky, Then Florida (several places in florida), then to Indiana, then to Michigan...

I lived in Canada for part of a summer... but I cant talk much more about that until I check on the statuate of limitations.

I miss burgers in florida, i miss, the snow in Colorado, I miss the desert in AZ (inbetween phoenix and flagstaff), i wish I missed california... but I would not feel too bad if it slid off into the sea or somthing. Kentucky sucked. Speaking of suck, I was stuck in Tennessee for 2 months due to a break down one time.... that was bad)

Indiana reminds me of my crazy grandfather... and every place I knew there (grandfathers house, other relatives homes, childhood friends homes)was bulldozed to make a park that nobody can visit... sounds like a great government plan (thanks Bill Clinton you cocksucker)

Michigan is ok... if you are in to boredom... I love it... its so cool having nothing better to talk about than TV shows and the chili dogs at a shitty coney island...

Detroit was much cooler back when it used to get set on fire once a year....

Garden City Hospital...raised 3 blocks away....

Hmmm...I move away from Garden City (I've lived in Westland twice, New Baltimore, and even Ontario, Canada) but somehow always end up back here....weird way Garden City has of sucking us in.

May I also mention, I have four children, and not one was born at Garden City Hospital...even though I currently live....yes, three blocks away.

....I chose to drive to Ann Arbor instead (St. Joseph Mercy), what's that tell ya?

I was born at Garden City Hospital in Garden City, MI.

Raised in Westland/Canton though I have done most of my growing up in Belleville within the last 2 yrs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow...I'm not the only one born in this small town. :cheerful

Archived