a gaming i will go!

i know no one else here plays these geeky games and you probably dont care either, but im playing in a tourney tomorrow. :grin

im very geeked. i dont really care about the competition so much as the fun, whcih is probably good, cause ill probably lose! :laughing (hey, never said i was any good!)

but ill take all the well-wishing i can get.

wish me luck and ill let you know what happens (in general terms, no boring ya with game-speak).

last time i won best sportsman (hey, im a nice guy afterall :innocent ) which entitled me to a nice (and expensive) new model. :peanutbutterjellytime

i have been remiss in passing on the details. im sorry and i will report for flogging immediately.

in my tournament, i went 2-1, which i was quite happy with. i didnt win the medal for my faction, even though i tied the faction winner's standings. there is a rule for this called strength of schedual, whereby in a tie, the winner is determined by the success of their opponents. apparently his opponents scored better than mine... :pirate :laughing

but that matters not, great fun was had. i also played vs a buddy, whi was teh event organizser, afterwards. i lost that game, but it was mighty close. so overall i went 2-2. nothing wrong with that.

right, off to the flogging romm with me! :grin

Archived