[10/01, Sat] DGN Night @ City Club

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies & gentlemen, I WILL be there after midnight on Saturday.  Gots hugs for my sweety Saephyr.  Sooth & I are going to be doing shots too, if y'all care to join us.  :pirate  :jamin  :chug  :spank  :peanutbutterjellytime  :pimp  :whip  :band  :wave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:swoon:swoon I adore you Tomcat baby! Can I get some booty pats and slaps too? I'm in super shock and I hate it. I need lovin' DGN style =(

I wanna go!

Just gotta coach my throat into not killing me for a day.

Gas prices are keeping e from my Ohio conn so I'm not happy.

I also got bad news and need a LOT OF DAMNED HUGS so if you go...you ARE giving me one dammit  :tear

I posted it in a thread if you're dying to know at all... :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like I just might make it this time. If I do, you can get all the hugs you want from me.

As it looks, I should make it after midnight so keep an eye out for the lost looking old guy and guide me to the area the DGN regs sit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The DGN area is to the right of the bar. I'm sure you will recognize some faces from peoples av's on here. I'll be the loud one drinking tequila :wink

Does anyone know if I-75 North has no more construction going on up to i-696?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I-75 and US23 North from Holly were both backed way up yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if the molasses will run all the way to 696, but it's possible.

I was an hour late for work in Lansing after picking up my son and buying Anathema groceries! Shizzle.

I-75 and US23 North from Holly were both backed way up yesterday afternoon.  I'm not sure if the molasses will run all the way to 696, but it's possible.

I was an hour late for work in Lansing after picking up my son and buying Anathema groceries!  Shizzle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sat in that traffic on US23 for quite a while yesterday. Wish they would get it done faster.

Guest Game of Chance

maybe i will go ... if steve goes...

i have a party to go to first but maybe i will show up after... hmmm there's a thought

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its looking like no, I've got other plans tonight. Maybe next weekend though...

Guest Game of Chance

ok then i am not either.  :laughing

pretty soon people here are going to think i can only do things that steve does.

"i'll go if steve goes..."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha...