Hmm, so if we're going by Dynomite's order of preference, the cabinet would look something like this:

President black sunday/monday

1. Vice President - daniel

2. Speaker of the House of Representatives - fierce critter

3. President pro tempore of the Senate - game of chance

4. Secretary of State - jarod (me!  sweet!)

5. Secretary of the Treasury - marblez

6. Secretary of Defense - paper hearts

7. Attorney General - pomba gira

8. Secretary of the Interior - the dark

9. Secretary of Agriculture - the eternal

10. Secretary of Commerce - torn asunder

11. Secretary of Labor - zhukovcodslinger

12. Secretary of Health and Human Services

13. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

14. Secretary of Transportation

15. Secretary of Energy

16. Secretary of Education

17. Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Dammit, I typed all this out and saw that Phee would be veep.  Well, I'm sorry, Phee, but I want to be Secretary of State!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this list of cabinent members should be impeached immediately...for the good of the nation!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.. look what I started.. people are actually thinking about what they would do to fix things rather than just siting back and bitching... on that note... My platform...

Domestic Issues:

Marrige: Would be abolished as a government sanctioned event. Civil Unions would be the replacement.. nomatter the sex. You want a church wedding? fine... have one.. it wont affect your legal status.

Abortion: Roe vs. Wade would be thrown out. It has very little legal standing and really could not stand up in a court where only the law was looked at. That is not to say that Abortion would be illegal. Infact, I would push for laws to make it legal before going after Roe vs. Wade.

Social Security: Would be revamped. How I am unsure of.. as there is no clear and simple way to fix it. I would support any real plan put forth.. be it by a democrat, a republican or a martian.

Education: this is a bit more complex...

Teachers: All salerys would get an extra 0 added.

All teachers would need to show they are qualified to teach what they are being paid to teach. If you teaching math, you better damn well have a degree that says you know how to add 2+2.

No more than 12 students per teacher. Notice the period.

Students: The first two years of collage are Free but there would be course requirments for those two years. Math, Science and reading/writing skills being the focus.

Red pens will be used. Deal with it. If you dont want to feel bad about that E, study harder.

Poverty: Sorry.. America first. Most aid to other countrys will be re-directed to the poor of this country. When we have our own house clean.. then we can start helping other people clean house.

Tax Reform: 10% Flat tax across the board. Ofcourse there would be tax incentvies but they would be hard to get. Create a job, get a tax break. Bring a job back from another country, get a tax break.

Foreign Issues:

I'll need help with these. I know I am not exactly a nice person at times but I can kiss ass better than you can imagine. this is why a very damn good Sec. of State is important. along with an advisory board made up of people from all walks of life.

Wow.. look what I started.. people are actually thinking about what they would do to fix things rather than just siting back and bitching... on that note... My platform...

Domestic Issues:

Marrige: Would be abolished as a government sanctioned event. Civil Unions would be the replacement.. nomatter the sex. You want a church wedding? fine... have one.. it wont affect your legal status.

Abortion: Roe vs. Wade would be thrown out. It has very little legal standing and really could not stand up in a court where only the law was looked at. That is not to say that Abortion would be illegal. Infact, I would push for laws to make it legal before going after Roe vs. Wade.

Social Security: Would be revamped. How I am unsure of.. as there is no clear and simple way to fix it. I would support any real plan put forth.. be it by a democrat, a republican or a martian.

Education: this is a bit more complex...

Teachers: All salerys would get an extra 0 added.

All teachers would need to show they are qualified to teach what they are being paid to teach. If you teaching math, you better damn well have a degree that says you know how to add 2+2.

No more than 12 students per teacher. Notice the period.

Students: The first two years of collage are Free but there would be course requirments for those two years. Math, Science and reading/writing skills being the focus.

Red pens will be used. Deal with it. If you dont want to feel bad about that E, study harder.

Poverty: Sorry.. America first. Most aid to other countrys will be re-directed to the poor of this country. When we have our own house clean.. then we can start helping other people clean house.

Tax Reform: 10% Flat tax across the board. Ofcourse there would be tax incentvies but they would be hard to get. Create a job, get a tax break. Bring a job back from another country, get a tax break.

Foreign Issues:

I'll need help with these. I know I am not exactly a nice person at times but I can kiss ass better than you can imagine. this is why a very damn good Sec. of State is important. along with an advisory board made up of people from all walks of life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..and this is why I support the_dark for president and Jarod's list of cronies should be thrown out of office with a few exceptions like paper hearts and uh..the dark! lol

Whoever wins............can I have a science post?  Screw the public relations, pretending-to-be-likable crap, I've got some experiments that push the borders of ethics to get done!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[rubs hands] YEEEEESSSSSSS we will reduce the tax payer burden using criminals.

Whoever wins............can I have a science post?  Screw the public relations, pretending-to-be-likable crap, I've got some experiments that push the borders of ethics to get done!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who do you think I'd have performing all those tests on violent criminals??? :wink

(edit: posted before I read Vater's response - check my platform post a few posts up... :wink)

Archived