• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

• I'm sorry they suck so hard.  I'm also sorry to say that it's very likely because of how you look with all the tattoos, piercings, garb, and whatnot.  They probably thought you were there for drugs especially if there isn't anything obviously wrong (and if there was something obviously wrong like a lead pipe sticking out of your leg they might think you did that to yourself just to get drugs.) But admittedly they're a bit jaded because SO MANY people do go actually just trying to score drugs. My mother was in constant pain the last ten years of her life, and even more when the cancer showed up.  She said it was the worst pain of her life.   Pain management is a fucking joke that just isn't  and never has been funny, but they keep telling it anyway. They also can tend to be super judgy on top of the general distrust because it's a religious hospital network.  I think we're lucky they're not still trying to use leeches at this point.     You should have sued their asses.  At least it didn't diminish her quality of life longterm.   Doctors are arrogant assholes too and think that the patient doesn't know shit.  While I admit that not having seven years of medical training doesn't make us regular plebs as qualified, no one knows what's going on with the patients own body quite like the patient.  The patient (or guardian) should always be informed and involved with what their medical team is doing.   There needs to be some type of legal medical bracelet that basically says "this person has a guardian and if you do anything without their  consent they will sue the everloving shit out of you."     All that said, I should probably go see someone about this blood I'm shitting.  But I really don't want to deal with them that much (also the lack of medical insurance doesn't help either.) On the plus side if I do die then it's not my problem anymore so I don't have to worry about it!
    • Board Domination Week CXXVII Day 6 - Friday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 22 posts 2. Scary Guy - 4 posts 3. et-novum - 4 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. know_buddy_kares - 3 posts 5. Anna Phylaxis - 2 posts
    • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list) TronRP
    • ~~~~~ We received a letter about that a bit ago.  I know Corewell Health was included in the cyber attach as they were transitioning over from Beaumont Heath.
    • Excellent idea, since between your experience and Trene and Tron's ordeal they clearly aren't doing great things.   Also didn't Ascension just have a huge breach of their medical records because their cybersecurity department sucked?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.