So, I'm a little bummed out today. Yesterday would've been Dad's 60th b-day. I went out with the Family and celebrated it. If anyone missed me at City Club Saturday, I stayed at my Mom's for the night. On a good note, I won't be sitting here miserable waiting for the weekends much longer. I should have transportation once again next weekend (one of my car's is being fixed). On that note, if anyone knows anyone selling a decent looking/running car for less than $2,000 hit me up.

I know what you mean, this August was the 5th year anniversary of my Mom's death. It is hard not to be down at these times. *hugs*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry to hear that *hugs back*. I just lost my Dad on Father's Day, and it's been pretty trying on me. I've been without a car since the 4th of July, and have had nothing to do this summer besides rot in this apartment and think about it or go downstairs to City Club on the weekends. I threw my friend Erica some gas money to pick me up on her way out to Necto last Monday, and am kinda hoping she's wanting to go again today. I really just need to take my mind off of things.

Archived