The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

No problemo...  Some cars have bolts to hold the wheel on... most have a threaded "stud" (Get your mind outta the gutter... Scratch that..it'll never happen.  :tongue: ) and a nut holds the wheel on.  I figured the "bolt" you mentioned might be one of those since they are in the same areas as the brakes.

Bah.. nevermind..  I can't fix it from here anyways...  :tear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The nut that holds the wheel....hmmmmm....wouldn't that be the driver???

Ever feel like you really fucked up something special I mean knock you out of your chair and last forever special?  And now you know so painfully what an ass you can be but it is too late to fix it?

I suck. :erm  :doh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There seems to be a pattern of this lately....but then again, I fuck up everything, special or otherwise.

Oh My God.

I cannot even believe how much of an IDIOT I am.

This is a rant.

I am an idiot. I over drew my fucking checking account by $17.00. I forgot to CANCEL my subcription to a product.....and they drew out $$ I forgot they were going to take, and I just drew out $20 for lunch and dammit I over drew! That means....YAY FEE's!!!!!!!!!!

ON TOP OF THAT......I am even more so of an idiot becuase I fucking caved dammit.... :tear FUCKING 6 months down the drain. I quit smoking over 6 months ago. It was the hardest thing I ever did.

I snuck a few drags the other day, and for the last few days I have been on a "secret" downward spiral. - (I have been hiding it - my husband quit too) Those few drags were SOOOOOO fucking good. That is the only thing on my mind - cigarette cigarette cigarette - I fucking caved.

This over draw on my account fucking did me in.;...I got weak, I just bought a pack a smokes......I fucking smoked one!

I am so stupid. I want to cry so badly right now. :tear :tear :tear

Oh My God.

I cannot even believe how much of an IDIOT I am. 

This is a rant.

I am an idiot.  I over drew my fucking checking account by $17.00.  I forgot to CANCEL my subcription to a product.....and they drew out $$ I forgot they were going to take, and I just drew out $20 for lunch and dammit I over drew!  That means....YAY FEE's!!!!!!!!!!

ON TOP OF THAT......I am even more so of an idiot becuase I fucking caved dammit.... :tear FUCKING 6 months down the drain.  I quit smoking over 6 months ago.  It was the hardest thing I ever did. 

I snuck a few drags the other day, and for the last few days I have been on a "secret" downward spiral. - (I have been hiding it - my husband quit too)  Those few drags were SOOOOOO fucking good.  That is the only thing on my mind - cigarette cigarette cigarette - I fucking caved. 

This over draw on my account fucking did me in.;...I got weak, I just bought a pack a smokes......I fucking smoked one! 

I am so stupid.  I want to cry so badly right now. :tear  :tear  :tear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell, everybody slips every now & then. You'll be ok. And you're not stupid.

As far as the crying goes, I know how you feel.

I've been so on edge lately, I almost cried when I couldn't find the plastic wrap when I was fixing my lunch for work the other day. When something else is bothering me, any stupid little thing can make me burst into tears.