Dr. Doom vs Superman...the showdown!!!

Daevion

In a fight to the death...who would win?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately being able to fly as fast as The Flash can run means that Dr. Doom just got hit with a Kyriptonian sized bullet.

However I voted for what I would like to see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once again Superman can't fly. But I'm sure he can run just as fast (though they never show him doing it any more).

• 2 weeks later...

The Dark is prejudiced because he obviously likes Marvel better than DC and Daevion is biased because he hit his head and can't think straight.

Here are the most powerful:

1. The Creator (Marvel) Well he is God, apparently

2. The Spectre (DC Comics) he is the wrath of God and while underused in the Crisis on Infinite Earths saga, he is pretty damn powerful

2. The Anti-Monitor (DC) well we was powerful for a brief period

3. The Silver Surfer (Marvel) he runs neck and neck with the Anti-Monitor

4. Parralex (DC) He was Hal Jordan, Earth's Green Lantern until he went crazy and killed the entire Green Lantern Corp by himself

5. The Beyonder (Marvel) A Cosmic Cube

6. The Flash (DC) he may not be "powerful" per se, but he runs in and out of dimensions and no one can stop him, Barry Allen - the second Flash, actually sort of defeated the Anti-Monitor in a way, and the current Flash, Wally West, is much faster than Barry Allen.

7. Superman (DC) The greatest earth hero

8. Hal Jordan (The Green Lantern) - best Green lantern ever and now he is back. Kyle Rayner is a close second and John Stewart is in the mix as well.

9. Grendel (Vertigo) - Well, he is satan, isn't he? Sort of. But the above heroes would kill him.

10. Daevion (DGN) - because of his kilt.

Guest Game of Chance

what about some of the least powerful...

1. Dazzler (Marvel) I mean, come on, the poor girl is in roller skates

2. Jubilee (Marvel) 'nuff said

3. Molecule Man (Marvel) awesome powers, but he's too much of a coward to use them

4. Game of Chance (DGN) his only power is the ability to profit at cards...

• 1 month later...

Archived