Guest MsMaldoror

It's nice to know that I at least matter to someone on this board :grin . Thanks, Daevion! Did you know that CheezIts has a crush on you? :whistling

Yes, I can't beleive all of the ass grabbing, lately! It's like fucking high school again-I swear I'm not like that, either. I never grope people like that. Anyway...fun, fun, fun.

MsM: I think MsM is cool because BS9 told me that she likes old PIL. Anyone who develops the ability to listen to early PIL is deffinately refined.

Guest MsMaldoror

Dude, I listened to PIL in middle school. But, thanks for the compliment.

Yes, I can't beleive all of the ass grabbing, lately! It's like fucking high school again-I swear I'm not like that, either. I never grope people like that. Anyway...fun, fun, fun.

MsM: I think MsM is cool because BS9 told me that she likes old PIL. Anyone who develops the ability to listen to early PIL is deffinately refined.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember liking PIL in 1988 (5th grade). A friend of mine had had an older brother who was into things like that...but I think earlier PIL takes a bit of getting used to even if say you were already into like Drunk Injuns or something. I like early PIL much better now than I ever did. Especially 'Flowers Of Romance' album. But when was their first record, 1978? Most people weren't into them until the late 80's, that's when they started trying to write things that would sell to a larger audience. Although, that didn't last long, either. When they picked up Steve Vai, it was over for them.

That was just a cool surprise to hear that about you though.

Edited because I can't spell worth a fuck.

Guest MsMaldoror

I like the earlier work much better than the later stuff. It's more raw and sarcastic. They formed in 1978, and their first album was self-titled. I used to have it on vinyl. I still love the song "Public Image" from it! Regarding music, I was into new wave, punk, post-punk, alternative, etc. from the time I was in 6th grade on and have been an avid music collector for years. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're also a PIL fan. :cool

I remember liking PIL in 1988 (5th grade). A friend of mine had had an older brother who was into things like that...but I think earlier PIL takes a bit of getting used to even if say you were already into like Drunk Injuns or something. I like early PIL much better now than I ever did. Especially 'Flowers Of Romance' album. But when was their first record, 1978? Most people weren't into them until the late 80's, that's when they started trying to write things that would sell to a larger audience. Although, that didn't last long, either. When they picked up Steve Vai, it was over for them.

That was just a cool surprise to hear that about you though.

Edited because I can't spell worth a fuck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived