Have you ever had your butt grabbed at CC?

Guest MsMaldoror

Have you ever had your behind grabbed by a complete stranger at CC?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MsMaldoror

I hear so many people talk about getting their butts and other goods grabbed at CC by people they don't know. DGNers have complained about this before. Has it ever happened to YOU?

Personally, I've never had such an experience there. I've only had my behind touched by someone I was dating at CC. But, I'm curious how many of you have encountered this situation.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now I feel left out ;)

When I first started going I did have some drunken fool try to give me a neck rub after about a 2 minute conversation (at closing time). After that I learned to leave awhile before the "get the fuck out".

Hardly a CC night goes by where someone didn't grab my ass.....if I had a dollar for everytime it happend , drinks would be on me! I'm usually too drunk to notice half the time....but guys and girls seem to be getting thier grabbing jollies. I don't get mad either...unless its someone I really, really hate.

My ass gets grabbed all the time.

People say its because of the way I present myself... So what I'm not allowed to express myself in style? WTF?

When my ass gets grabbed I immediately clench my fists and spin around. You better hope I recognize you. I"ve been kicked out many times for punching assholes.

Especially now people. I'm taken and my bf isnt too keen on others molesting me.

If i had a dolla for every ass grab i have gotten........

I dont get mad, i just kinda ignore it if it is not the same person and it does not happen to much. I guess my professions have numbed me to it. But if the same person keeps it up i will get mad and usually go off on. That goes for work mostly.

the ass grabs as CC while i walk by, i ignore them, somtimes it is just to hard to tell who did it, and Lestat is usually walking behind me so it does not happen whole lot and if it does.............. well i have seen him pick up a guy over his head so if it gets out of hand...........

Never had an un apporved person just do it while i was standing around talking how ever.

lilith

Archived