can you tell

torn asunder

well, can you tell when someone is interested in you?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

I second that. I'm often straight up about that kind of thing. I like it when others are too.

If someone finds me attractive, I would sincerely like to know. Just straight up say it. That way, there are no doubts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have to be convinced that someone likes me... i hardly notice. 9 times out of 10, i'm in a daze, until i notice a huge rock heading towards me with words engraved into it "i like you", then i just stand there and let the rock hit me. it knocks me out for a while, and the blood rushes out of my skull. but then i get rushed to the hospital, get all stitched up, and wonder why a rock would be coming out of the sky anyway. :grin

too long of an answer? :erm

I can never tell, hardly ever, at least.

And I no longer trust my gut since nearly ev ery girl I thought might have liked me since my divorce never answers my calls when I get her number.

There was this one girl, though, she liked me right off of the bat and I could tell right away.

She was young, though, only 22. We had a nice torrid sex affair for about two weeks then she disappeared...

Thankfully, cause I was about to break it off.

My tendency is to "think" someone is interested - then i follow up and feel quite the fool. So yeah I need a man to be pretty straightforward.

I have a strong penchant for dominant men anyway so if you have too much trouble telling me - you're probably not my type anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

This one time at a previous job I thought someone was interested in me...I mean she gave all the signals, at least I thought. Apparently I'm a complete retard in this respect because I followed up on it. I gave her my number my and made a point to talk to her........as you can imagine she never called me. I was smart in one respect though, it was her last day so I didn't have to worry about seeing her around after I made a fool of myself.

So apparently I'm socially retarded because I'll never be able to tell if a girl is interested in me unless they blatantly say it to my face......and often even if she says it I still won't believe until she proves it.

Proves it? Proves it? And they say women are hard to figure out....and how pray tell does she do that? Whip it out and suck on it????

I mean, aside from bonking YOU on the head......

This one time at a previous job I thought someone was interested in me...I mean she gave all the signals, at least I thought. Apparently I'm a complete retard in this respect because I followed up on it. I gave her my number my and made a point to talk to her........as you can imagine she never called me. I was smart in one respect though, it was her last day so I didn't have to worry about seeing her around after I made a fool of myself.

So apparently I'm socially retarded because I'll never be able to tell if a girl is interested in me unless they blatantly say it to my face......and often even if she says it I still won't believe until she proves it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Proves it?   Proves it?   And they say women are hard to figure out....and how pray tell does she do that?  Whip it out and suck on it????

I mean, aside from bonking YOU on the head......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...I actually meant go out and do things.

....of course a BJ always works too =)

Hah. The asumption here is that we've had enough people let us know they liked us to actually be able to respond.

Pretty much they have to say "Troy... LETS GO OUT" or else im not going to take the "hint". Tons of women use the "im interested" vibe , just to get attention, and dont actually mean it as im "actually interested".

Hell, in some contexts there are no verifiable "hints". Some girls just "like to make out" or just want sex and you cant even take that as nessisarly , really being anything. Needs a clear, verbal statement to be sure most of the time.

(im also assuming we are talking "romantically interested" ) Sexually interested, yeah , thats usually fairly obvious... whoopy do though. "Just sex" is a dime a dozen, bleh, no thanks. Romantic attraction is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. =)

Archived