Now Eating...

Fierce Critter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today, I went to this Japanese/Korean restaurant in detroit and got tofu yaki soba. It was crazy good.

Then, I went next door to (Good Girls Go to) Paris Crêpes, and got a crêpe. Owo<3 They were playing Morrissey. I was pleased.

You MUST tell me where in Detroit did you go!

Ever since I got back from Japan, I have had to go to Ann Arbor or Novi for Japanese food.

Please give DETAILS!:w00t:

It's Wasabi Korean and Japanese Cuisine, on East Kirby Street and Woodward. :D It's across from the Detroit Historical Museum.

No freaking WAY!!!

I'm like 6 minutes away from that place...not to mention I have been going to the Historical Museum since I was 2 years old.

I shall most definitely be paying them a visit within the next 48 hours...(must rustle up some dough first)

Many Thanks :unworthy:

No freaking WAY!!!

I'm like 6 minutes away from that place...not to mention I have been going to the Historical Museum since I was 2 years old.

I shall most definitely be paying them a visit within the next 48 hours...(must rustle up some dough first)

Many Thanks :unworthy:

I hope you enjoy it.

Itadakimasu~ NOM NOM. :heart:

just polished off left over authentic Thai food from the sweetest, most funny Thai lady I have ever met in my life, she cooks it right in front of you and everything, and asks while cooking "ooooh you wanna it spicy ya?" "yes please very spicy" "oooh okay I make it a very spicy fo you since you saya please" ^_^ I smiled real big, and she asks, "you orda small but I give you two extra scoop since you look like you need to gain a little weight, you look like youa been workin real hard" and points with her knife at my shirt and jeans which are covered in pain and dry wall wall mud." "oh yes ma'am workin all day" "ooooh okay, well in that case I throw in free crab rangoon, but don't tella my husband he still wanna charge *shakes her head* *and she laughs*, sometime you just gotta help out people that look very hungry, "and you look like you could eat a whole pot of my pad Thai" *we both laugh* and she boxes it up and tells me, "you be back real soon i put extra rove in that box" makes me wonder if she has a daughter my age... I'm still holding my stomach in delight, I couldn't stopping eating it the first go around..

about time for a nap.