so, what did you do....

Spent the evening on my best friend's porch in the ghetto, drinking cheap white wine, eating cherries like life depended on it,  and smoking copious amounts of calming substance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i miss my porch in the kalamazoo ghetto for just that reason. although i don't miss the children under thirteen trying to see me calming substances...

last night i hung out with a co-worker, enjoyed some much needed relaxation time, drank a few glasses of guiness mixed with raspberry lambic, kind of a black and red, very tasty. we played pirateer, baked a cake, and watched "maria full of grace."

i had to drive him home, and it started raining, and my night vision SUCKS when it's wet out. i had to drive about forty on the freeway, and even then, it was scary. yeesh.

and then i slept in until almost two today. hoorah!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

I drove BS9 all over the tri-county area to find an ice cream parlor that had Superman flavored ice cream. We finally found some at Kaleidoscoop in Troy. BS9 then ate five triple scoop sundaes worth of it.

I drove BS9 all over the tri-county area to find an ice cream parlor that had Superman flavored ice cream.  We finally found some at Kaleidoscoop in Troy.  BS9 then ate five triple scoop sundaes worth of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl!! what the heck is superman icecream? :laughing

rofl!! what the heck is superman icecream? :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you kidding?? you dont know what superman icecream is? that is right up there with me not seeing any star wars movies ever. :laughing

btw you can get superman icecream at krogers

Archived