Should I or Shouldn't I?

saechalyn

Should I or Shouldn't I?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A coworker invited me to one of those "slumber parties" that are like tupperware parties...without the tupperware, if you catch my drift.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL...is that a you and her party or a you, her, +other coworkers party? The bad thing about one "these" kinds of parties is that you have to see them everyday at work...assuming I'm catching your drift correctly......on the other hand if it works out than you could have some extra fun at work as well!

LOL...is that a you and her party or a you, her, +other coworkers party? The bad thing about one "these" kinds of parties is that you have to see them everyday at work...assuming I'm catching your drift correctly......on the other hand if it works out than you could have some extra fun at work as well!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... not exactly...the point is just to buy things, nothing further... *someone's* got a dirty mind... :tongue:

Hmmm... not exactly...the point is just to buy things, nothing further... *someone's* got a dirty mind... :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so its a trueromance or whatever they're called party......uh yeah...that was going to be my next guess :innocent :whistling

Archived