My Hair

Brenda Starrr

Should Brenda get extensions?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NO WAY!

I love it the way it is!

You have that kind of cute round face that can get away with short hair! PLUS! I REALLY love the red bangs......You have that pixi face and it looks so good on you!

"I like her Bangs"............... :laughing

NO WAY! 

I love it the way it is! 

You have that kind of cute round face that can get away with short hair!  PLUS!  I REALLY love the red bangs......You have that pixi face and it looks so good on you!

"I like her Bangs"............... :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL!!

I've seen a photo of you, you posted with extensions and i've seen you with short hair-I can't decide. Either way Brenda's hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing Dammit, Paul....

brenda just rocks the short hair. i love the black and red. it is a good package deal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwww!!!!!!

If I get the extensions, it won't be dreads, but actual human hair. Silky hair. The kind you want to touch.

I think you should ge a wig of long hair take a pic and post both you with short hair and you withthe wig and then let us vote. Cuase i cant picture you wit hlong hair right now and i do love how the sort hair looks on you. It is actually one of those thing i personaly saw that was HOT about you. The short really does suit you. So for the moment i must say if i had control over your hair it woudl stay short.

lilith

*from your pics* I think you look great with short hair :happy:

I've had extensions in the past and they are a pain in the ass - they look beautiful for about a week or two and then the headache begins:

1. Tightening ever so often when they become loose.

2. The tiny knots by the scalp in annoying.

3. Using fabric softener instead of conditioner.

4. Cost is around $180-400 for full head synthetics and $800+ for good quality human hair wefts. $2000+ for single hair extensions.

5. Sometimes your hair gets kinked/damaged from the braids *very unusual tho*

I think extensions are awesome for special parties/weddings but not good for bumming around in.

</phew!>

Archived