what should i...

JaneDead

do with my hair?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

most here don't know what my hair even looks like or have only seen it in a pony tail. my hair is medium length, curly, dark brown .... i have been trying to grow it out this year but it is now at the length i HATE. i know i will love it shorter - and will dye it fun colors!- but i have wanted to grow it out for some time now. last time i had it LONG was about 10 years ago. right now is the longest it has been in a very long time (and it is not even long at all) ... but i am soooo sick of it. i don't do anything to it but pull it up or let it go crazy- which at this length is not a good thing.

ok well i do what i want anyways regardless of how anyone votes ;) but input is always good right? :happy:

i honestly don't have any pics of me on my computer with my hair now, or how i would want it. all i have are some wedding pics (6 years old) and that one i had up as my profile pic (with my hair sort of short but pulled back so you can't tell what it is like)...

right now it is curly- sometimes more like straight on the top layer and wavy underneath (when i straighten it), lots of layers/thinned out, to my shoulders, it's pretty full when i keep it all curly though. the humidity does a number on it. so then i put in the boring pony tail.

when it is short i have it curly in the back and then i go between curly in front and straight, with barettes in it. my husband wants the short - he loves it that way. though that won't make my decision. ;) i guess maybe i am looking for support here to go get it cut again. lol

here's my secret:

i had gained weight over the years and thought my face was too fat for short hair. :ohmy: well um i pull it all back as it is so what's the difference right?

I Just looked at your gallery, and I think your hair would be so gorgeous if it was longer! I love dark curly long hair....

You are stunning!

Although, you have the face that could pull off short hair, but it would be REALLY REALLY curly if it was real short.

over the years i have lost a LOT of my curl (having my kids) so when it is short the curl is pretty nice- when it is longer it is kind of weird. i loved my hair long and curly when i was younger but i know it would not be that nice now.

too late ;) it is gone now. it is short, very short. hehe. i basically made this poll and called for an appt- there was a cancellation so i got in an hour later and i told him "john, cut it off. off... i have a pic" i showed him the pic and he was like "OH you want it SHORT?" i was like "yes, gone. i know i wanted to grow it but i don't even know why i bothered." hehe. long hair used to work on me, peopole really loved my hair long. but ever since i had my kids it has just not been the same. it would have taken too long to get it long like i wanted anyways. and this was my last attempt at having my "young" hair again. to me my long hair was my young hair style. but i think growing it out like that actually made me look older. now i have a cute short i dont have to think about it cut. yay i am so happy. you should all go to john and get your hair cut!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooo. Let it grow. I love long hair. Sniff sniff... :confused

too late ;) it is gone now. it is short, very short. hehe. i basically made this poll and called for an appt- there was a cancellation so i got in an hour later and i told him "john, cut it off. off... i have a pic" i showed him the pic and he was like "OH you want it SHORT?" i was like "yes, gone. i know i wanted to grow it but i don't even know why i bothered." hehe. long hair used to work on me, peopole really loved my hair long. but ever since i had my kids it has just not been the same. it would have taken too long to get it long like i wanted anyways. and this was my last attempt at having my "young" hair again. to me my long hair was my young hair style. but i think growing it out like that actually made me look older. now i have a cute short i dont have to think about it cut. yay i am so happy. you should all go to john and get your hair cut!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no pic?

Archived