gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

Ahhh!!! I can't wait.

However, I did just discover that my immune system is a bit more compromised than I had wanted to admit so it appears that I will still have to wear a face covering while outside the house.  But I am looking forward to being out and about myself as I now longer have Monchichi duty and they are grown enough to go to the places that I like to go.

:biggrin:

20 hours ago, TronRP said:

gallery_4589_1202_73661.png

Ahhh!!! I can't wait.

However, I did just discover that my immune system is a bit more compromised than I had wanted to admit so it appears that I will still have to wear a face covering while outside the house.  But I am looking forward to being out and about myself as I now longer have Monchichi duty and they are grown enough to go to the places that I like to go.

Oh, yeah, I totally get that! I have severe asthma, but I am on these injections that are helping to reverse it and the allergies that trigger it. I just had my thyroid taken out, almost a month ago. I have to say that I feel Hella better now that that thing is gone. I’m kind of looking forward to seeing the changes. So far, all of the joints in my body don’t hurt anymore and the brain fog that I was dealing with is decreasing. I’m pretty excited about that. I feel less anxious, too. It’s insane the shit that your thyroid controls! 

But I am hoping to get out a little bit, this summer. I would much rather do outdoor things, but I will definitely make it to smalls or some thing at some point.

1 hour ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Oh, yeah, I totally get that! I have severe asthma, but I am on these injections that are helping to reverse it and the allergies that trigger it. I just had my thyroid taken out, almost a month ago. I have to say that I feel Hella better now that that thing is gone. I’m kind of looking forward to seeing the changes. So far, all of the joints in my body don’t hurt anymore and the brain fog that I was dealing with is decreasing. I’m pretty excited about that. I feel less anxious, too. It’s insane the shit that your thyroid controls! 

But I am hoping to get out a little bit, this summer. I would much rather do outdoor things, but I will definitely make it to smalls or some thing at some point.

~~~~~

And eventually to Karaoke once that becomes a thing for you.

On 4/4/2024 at 9:38 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

And eventually to Karaoke once that becomes a thing for you.

I haven’t done karaoke in a very long time. My daughter and I were just talking about it. She actually has a beautiful singing voice. I sound like I’m in heat and it’s not a pretty thing. More like caterwauling.

36 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

I haven’t done karaoke in a very long time. My daughter and I were just talking about it. She actually has a beautiful singing voice. I sound like I’m in heat and it’s not a pretty thing. More like caterwauling.

~~~~~

No worries, that's the fun of renting a private room.  Sing, yell, caterwaul, scream, it's all good.  I call it fun stress relief.

😆

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

And...your friends are nice enough not to point and laugh when you totally forget the words to songs you've known for years!  :)

<lurk mode re-enabled>

~~~~~

That's me on the regular.

Hug Moe a "HI" from me...:heart:

5 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Sure will!  And you're welcome to drop by and give her one yourself anytime!  We're both missin' yer face.  :)

13 hours ago, Stu said:

And...your friends are nice enough not to point and laugh when you totally forget the words to songs you've known for years!  :)

<lurk mode re-enabled>

13 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I thought that's why they put the words on the screen for you? :P