Asylum Windsor: Bloodhaven

*Siren*

Bloodhaven: A Halloween alternative/retro dance party!

Bloodhaven is the kickoff party for the Halloween season brought to you by Asylum Windsor and Scarehouse.
Located inside the largest haunted house in the area is the Deadway, a Halloween theme pop-up bar where DJs Raev, Surge, 51N, and Xxxero will be on decks.
Scarehouse features 5 attractions: Scared Evil Haunted House, Haunted Darkness, Ward 13, Fun House and Mirror Maze, as well as an immersive dinner experience in your choice of four themed rooms (call 519-981-3845 for dinner reservations at Scarehouse).

All Bloodhaven attendees that show up in costume will receive a free walk through the Mirror Maze!

Also featuring acrobatic performers and vendors of unusual and spooky wares.
19+, no cover, 10pm-2:30am 

option4.jpg

28 minutes ago, *Siren* said:

All Bloodhaven attendees that show up in costume will receive a free walk through the Mirror Maze!

Oh wow, I can't wait to be insulted again.  I remember when I went to Necto and the conversation at the door went like this:

"You're in costume, you get in free."

"I wear this every day, take my money."

No cover for the venue is cool though.  I was expecting it to be at least a token fee or something.  Shit, even with the fee at the boarder it's still cheaper than City Club was last night.

4 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Oh wow, I can't wait to be insulted again.  I remember when I went to Necto and the conversation at the door went like this:

"You're in costume, you get in free."

"I wear this every day, take my money."

No cover for the venue is cool though.  I was expecting it to be at least a token fee or something.  Shit, even with the fee at the boarder it's still cheaper than City Club was last night.

Asylum has always been about building community, which is why we never charge cover. Times are tough and we don't want anyone excluded because they can't afford it. We do put out a tip jar to help cover costs, but there is never any pressure to contribute.

5 hours ago, *Siren* said:

Asylum has always been about building community, which is why we never charge cover. Times are tough and we don't want anyone excluded because they can't afford it. We do put out a tip jar to help cover costs, but there is never any pressure to contribute.

Nice, I just meant because it's a different venue is all.  I'm glad the haunted house is willing to play ball on that.  But gas and other costs can be preventative so having that as policy is nice.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:02 PM, Scary Guy said:

Nice, I just meant because it's a different venue is all.  I'm glad the haunted house is willing to play ball on that.  But gas and other costs can be preventative so having that as policy is nice.

Scarehouse actually hunted us down and I'm glad they did. The owner's wife has been to Asylum and had a blast. They know we can bring the party and we are intending on making this one extra special. We have some surprises in the works.

1 hour ago, *Siren* said:

Scarehouse actually hunted us down and I'm glad they did. The owner's wife has been to Asylum and had a blast. They know we can bring the party and we are intending on making this one extra special. We have some surprises in the works.

They hunted you down?  Nice!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 10:52 PM, Scary Guy said:

Crap, the same night as the Access to Concrete show AND Happy Endings.  Doubt I'm going to be able to do all three.  I'm sure you guys will have a great event.

I'm sure it's going to be fantastic! Hopefully you can make it out next week for our regular monthly event on October 7th.