Does anyone here play any 4X games meaning expand, explore, exploit and exterminate.

They been my go to games for many years. I'm curious to know if anyone else plays these games. what Experiences and little stories that develop from the within games you have. Which 4x games are your favorites.

I play a lot of Grand strategy 4X games like stellaris or crusader Kings, but the One that Always holds True and my Heart is Sins of a Solar Empire my friend and I have been playing that game sense Middle school

2 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

Does anyone here play any 4X games meaning expand, explore, exploit and exterminate.

They been my go to games for many years. I'm curious to know if anyone else plays these games. what Experiences and little stories that develop from the within games you have. Which 4x games are your favorites.

I play a lot of Grand strategy 4X games like stellaris or crusader Kings, but the One that Always holds True and my Heart is Sins of a Solar Empire my friend and I have been playing that game sense Middle school

I played Ascendancy back in the day.  I think I used to have the box for it somewhere too or at least the CD jewel.  Pretty sure I snagged that out of the dollar bin at work.

I did try Stellaris when it had a free weekend, not bad.

Star Control 2 was fun, the legal drama that continues is not.

3 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I played Ascendancy back in the day.  I think I used to have the box for it somewhere too or at least the CD jewel.  Pretty sure I snagged that out of the dollar bin at work.

I did try Stellaris when it had a free weekend, not bad.

Star Control 2 was fun, the legal drama that continues is not.

I was looking at getting Ascendancy before I ended up getting endless space.  Im not a big fan of the turn base gameplay that endless has.

Im big into the RTS like Sins and Stellaris 

I haven't touched Stellaris in a little but but I started playing again 2 days ago and so much is different now. I stopped playing right before the nemesis DLC. I would like to get the DLC I missed over time but paradox prices for DLC is bullshit 

1 minute ago, SlavicGoth said:

I was looking at getting Ascendancy before I ended up getting endless space.  Im not a big fan of the turn base gameplay that endless has.

Im big into the RTS like Sins and Stellaris 

I haven't touched Stellaris in a little but but I started playing again 2 days ago and so much is different now. I stopped playing right before the nemesis DLC. I would like to get the DLC I missed over time but paradox prices for DLC is bullshit 

DLC is bullshit to begin with.

Also, games as a service is fraud.