Past Death-Metal Projects

Queen of Foxes

So, amongst my journies, I learned this fox can shriek and growl. And a local studio at the time wanted a female singer to do death growls and screams for covers, his version of Leap Frog Studios? I think I said that right. 

Anyways, I took two of my favorite songs, and made them Death Metal. Maybe I "Ruined" it for some, but, don't listen to it if you aren't a fan to begin with, please? 

I know, it's a goth forum, but, I am also a vocalist and as an artist, I just exist to create what my soul and heart feels. 

Sweet Dreams -

Pet Sematary - 

It was fun, but, my adventures are over in the entertainment world. I've been wanting to get out of it for a few years, so it feels good to finally be free and live a normal life, just simply as me. 

I also just wanted to contribute to this website a bit to help breath life back into it. Glad to be back. 

Enjoy 🖤🖤

Edited by Queen of Foxes

This is miscategorized and absolutely belongs in Your Creatoins.  Metal is very much in the wheelhouse of goth too.

Also god damn you have some Dani Filth pipes going on there.  The metal world suffers without you, but seeing as how it's metal I think that's fairly appropriate.  However, that can be a good way to fuck up your vocals so it's probably for the best you've gotten out of it.

Though I do prefer the originals.

I used to get told I looked like Joey a lot back in high school, but I don't see it.  I'm pretty sure it was just the leather jacket and long hair.

Also I know that Sweet Dreams was a cover of a cover, but my mother saw Annie coming out of a church once and she said that she had huge feet.  Omnibox does a great cover of that too.

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

This is miscategorized and absolutely belongs in Your Creatoins.  Metal is very much in the wheelhouse of goth too.

Also god damn you have some Dani Filth pipes going on there.  The metal world suffers without you, but seeing as how it's metal I think that's fairly appropriate.  However, that can be a good way to fuck up your vocals so it's probably for the best you've gotten out of it.

Though I do prefer the originals.

I used to get told I looked like Joey a lot back in high school, but I don't see it.  I'm pretty sure it was just the leather jacket and long hair.

Also I know that Sweet Dreams was a cover of a cover, but my mother saw Annie coming out of a church once and she said that she had huge feet.  Omnibox does a great cover of that too.

The way I do it doesn't hurt. I can sing for quite a good bit. I love going out to karaoke and doing it. I only got out of it because of my career plus, I couldn't find a band that was fitting to my style. Everyone wanted metalcore, or some rap guy wanted me to be on their "album", or, yeah...just not much good luck for bands around here. Not taking a stab at anyone, but, it's just not my cup of tea.

57a75c527b0d51f58b9eefad0a0c4ffa.thumb.jpg.6104e690a6c7b861bd708f9a08873195.jpg

Sorry, another one of my favorite covers:

Anyway I can't imagine that not hurting, since everything is attrition.

You should start your own project.  Just do a cappella or collaborate with people online.  The internet is great for that now with highspeed realtime  everything.

Edited by Scary Guy

12 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Sorry, another one of my favorite covers:

Anyway I can't imagine that not hurting, since everything is attrition.

You should start your own project.  Just do a cappella or collaborate with people online.  The internet is great for that now with highspeed realtime  everything.

It's a lot of stuff to learn to do, and honestly I rather chase a career that pays. 

1 minute ago, Queen of Foxes said:

It's a lot of stuff to learn to do, and honestly I rather chase a career that pays. 

I mean if you work hard enough theoretically any of them will.  But you seem like one where you can keep a low profile would be best anyway.  Having fans that become fanatics and never leave you alone sounds a bit like hell and not everyone wants to deal with that.

Just now, Scary Guy said:

I mean if you work hard enough theoretically any of them will.  But you seem like one where you can keep a low profile would be best anyway.  Having fans that become fanatics and never leave you alone sounds a bit like hell and not everyone wants to deal with that.

I had 26k followers on Instagram not too long ago. I decided since I achieved my modeling goal and life was boring, I just closed everything up and haven't been back.

I cannot handle humans. They come from millions of different walks in lives, and a lot I disagree with. Saying that, they can do themselves over there. I don't need to be in their business to have a good life.

Some chemicals don't mix well, and human personalities are the same concept. 

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

they can do themselves over there

Is that a polite way of saying they can go fuck themselves?  :P

Anyway, I can get along with almost anyone.  The only reason people may not get along is that they choose not to.  There are lots of good reasons to not get along like if a person is morally broken/corrupt, but what that is exactly looks different to different people.  I think my view of morality should be pretty objective but others would disagree.  In reality it's pretty subjective and no one really thinks they're the bad guy (unless they get off on that idea I suppose.)

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

Is that a polite way of saying they can go fuck themselves?  😛

Anyway, I can get along with almost anyone.  The only reason people may not get along is that they choose not to.  There are lots of good reasons to not get along like if a person is morally broken/corrupt, but what that is exactly looks different to different people.  I think my view of morality should be pretty objective but others would disagree.  In reality it's pretty subjective and no one really thinks they're the bad guy (unless they get off on that idea I suppose.)

Nope. Just, go do you. As I tell my neighbors, I don't want an opinion of anybody. I just want to be left alone. But, I'll say hi and be a good person, I'll just disappear when I don't have anything to say. 

On 8/2/2023 at 3:19 PM, Queen of Foxes said:

So, amongst my journies, I learned this fox can shriek and growl. And a local studio at the time wanted a female singer to do death growls and screams for covers, his version of Leap Frog Studios? I think I said that right. 

Anyways, I took two of my favorite songs, and made them Death Metal. Maybe I "Ruined" it for some, but, don't listen to it if you aren't a fan to begin with, please? 

I know, it's a goth forum, but, I am also a vocalist and as an artist, I just exist to create what my soul and heart feels. 

Sweet Dreams -

Pet Sematary - 

It was fun, but, my adventures are over in the entertainment world. I've been wanting to get out of it for a few years, so it feels good to finally be free and live a normal life, just simply as me. 

I also just wanted to contribute to this website a bit to help breath life back into it. Glad to be back. 

Enjoy 🖤🖤

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1225_14700.jpg

AHHH!!! I so want to Karaoke with you!!!!! :heart:

15 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I've never heard of them. Do you have any videos? That is, if you're comfortable sharing :) no pressure. 

Nope this was  in 1994 ... so sadly no videos from that time... I was 17 lol