Another proud boy bites the dust. Ethan Nordean just got 18 years. He was the leader of the Washington State chapter. Judge also applied terrorism enhancement to his sentencing so his ass is gonna stay and rot those whole 18 years.

Wondering if and when some relevant Oath Keeper potatoes are going to get their stupid prizes.

For now, I'm happy with more of his pieces being taken away.

Oh it keeps getting better. His truth social is about to get closed down. I've been following $DWAC since it's IPO for the lulz. It could a been a great profit on a swing trade in the begining. From $10 up to $175 and back down within less than two weeks. But I didn't touch it.

But we might see Truth Social get shut down by Friday. His loud horn getting slapped right out of his hand, with Twitter being his only alternative, further ruining that site.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2023/09/02/truth-social-trump-media-digital-world/

13 minutes ago, n0Mad said:

"I didn't think the leopards would eat MY face."

That circlejeark of a subreddit sucks though.  It says "Not limited to Trump voters" but it is clear that it leans pretty hard left.

I hate echo chambers on either side.  Any wrongthink or dissent is [removed] and the posters banned.

I'm just happy my reddit client lets me block subreddits I don't like, which is anything that has clear censorship (that isn't bot spam.) You can tell because of the replies, or when an entire chain gets nuked.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 1:11 PM, know_buddy_kares said:

If his behaviour is any indicator, this is very telling he is boxed in, cornered, and fucked harder than a Detroit hooker.

It *might* have something to do with his kids having to testify this week (one has to testify today even)

Grab your popcorn.

Screenshot_20231101-130758.png

I'm really wondering how much stress his ticker can take

On 11/4/2023 at 2:27 PM, Slogo said:

I was hoping for closer to the election. Watching them scramble with two weeks to go would be somewhat entertaining. 

I mean that's the most possible outcome. I think his name can't be on the ballot in Minnesota, or Montana, or one of them fucking states. It's starting to crumble before his very eyes. More states will probably follow suit.

For today though, I found this image that seems to emulate his emotional stability during his testimony rather comically accurately.

20231106_153802.jpg

I was browsing r/all and saw a post in r/trump cross my feed.  Before blocking that subreddit entirely I noticed some guy and his mom posted a photo of a rally and it was about 1/3 full.

I'm not looking forward to four more years of Biden, but it is certainly better than the alternative.

• 1 month later...

The walls are closing in. Jack Smith just went to the  Supreme Court to rule on any qualified immunity, effectively calling his bluff. No more delays, and I'm 99% certain they'll rule that he doesn't, on account Biden is still in presidency and they don't want to grant him immunity. Smith is making people fucking squirm hard. I'm here for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 7:17 PM, know_buddy_kares said:

Not to dig up a dead horse for further beating, but I hear he's having a hell of a time coming up with half a billion dollars and the state is primed and ready to start seizing his assets starting with Trump Tower. Haven't looked directly, but the MAGA crowd is SURE having a hard time about this 😂

I'm elated at this prospect.

This is also after he got a judge to reduce the amount as well.

I will say that there was a legitimate gripe about the 8th amendment, but considering how rich he is I'm sure he can afford it with no problems.  :innocent: