Where do you see yourself on the political spectrum?

3 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

I moderate the comment section for one of my friends who happens to be Jewish. Is it horrifying how quickly things will Spiral from an out of context blind, or slightly off color joke to like 30 some random people describing in visceral detail how and why they would rape and kill my friend. 

I don't tolerate people who play dumb to shit like this. All most people with disturbing views like this want is a little bit of tolerance. And if you don't give it to them you're an asshole for not platforming their free speech 😞

(idk when or how free speech came to mean freedom from all consequences and free acess to any platform you have your heart set on) 

That said, "lizard people" has taken on a life outside of anti semetisim and it isn't ALWAYS a dogwhistle. But it for sure should be a red flag And is not something you want to say in general company if you dont want to cause some discomfort. I'm glad to see that someone other than me brought this up tbh XD 

Free speech exists to protect unpopular speech because popular speech does not need any protection.

However, it also only protects one from punishment by the government for that speech (and even then it has limitations.) Private enterprise is free to do as they like with any speech or expression that they don't like.

I appreciate everyone's free speech because I appreciate freedom.  However if someone holds dumbfuck ideas like Nazism or communism then we're free to call them the fucktards they are.

There is a reason the ACLU defended the Nazi's right to march way back when.

Hell, read that EBH quote in my signature.  It's been there for many years now.

29 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

😞

That said, "lizard people" has taken on a life outside of anti semetisim and it isn't ALWAYS a dogwhistle. But it for sure should be a red flag And is not something you want to say in general company if you dont want to cause some discomfort. I'm glad to see that someone other than me brought this up tbh XD 

Yeah and we're doing a pretty good job of clarifying in here.

QoF's use if it, I interpreted as a survival mindframe from trauma. You don't feel human, but more robotic or lizard-like in survival mode, void of emotions.

Slavic may have genuinely not have known, which hey no harm no fowl, it opened up an opportunity to share some info.

But I agree, a little bit of tolerance and/or ignorance to their dog whistles is a weak spot that lets them slime their way in, and before you know it, your group is suddenly a hate group. Like a virus that needs to quietly incubate before wreaking havoc on your body.

And their whole, "so much for the 'tolerant' left!" Is just gas lighting.

Tolerance is a social contract. You tolerate those with tolerance. Those without tolerance aren't part of the social contract and hate to say it, but it's best to snip them out of the social acceptance preemptively. It's ironically hypocritical that they expect tolerance for their intolerance.

Moving forward though, it's important to see the context around certain red flag phrases such as "lizard people". That can usually help determine whether it's innocent or not.

52 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Free speech exists to protect unpopular speech because popular speech does not need any protection.

However, it also only protects one from punishment by the government for that speech (and even then it has limitations.) Private enterprise is free to do as they like with any speech or expression that they don't like.

I appreciate everyone's free speech because I appreciate freedom.  However if someone holds dumbfuck ideas like Nazism or communism then we're free to call them the fucktards they are.

There is a reason the ACLU defended the Nazi's right to march way back when.

Hell, read that EBH quote in my signature.  It's been there for many years now.

I agree, but I also think that there's a really fine line between platforming someone and allowing them to speak. 

Sure someone can say anything, but where it's said matters. Like the difference between some nut screaming on a corner and the same nut being interviewed on a news show. It's irresponsible on the part of the news show to platform a nut. 

I will be honest, I am beyond relieved that people like this show their ass publicly like this becuase it makes it so much easier to avoid them. And I'm even more relieved that this was everyone's reaction. 

34 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

But I agree, a little bit of tolerance and/or ignorance to their dog whistles is a weak spot that lets them slime their way in, and before you know it, your group is suddenly a hate group. Like a virus that needs to quietly incubate before wreaking havoc on your body.

No for real though. 

And I am really happy to say that the only person I've met since moving to MI that make be feel viscerally unsafe told me that they don't feel fully welcome in the goth scene. So somethings being done right. 

10 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

I agree, but I also think that there's a really fine line between platforming someone and allowing them to speak. 

Sure someone can say anything, but where it's said matters. Like the difference between some nut screaming on a corner and the same nut being interviewed on a news show. It's irresponsible on the part of the news show to platform a nut.

See that also depends on how you view the news media.  It used to be mandated in law that they present both sides of a story and give them equal time.  https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fairness-Doctrine

I remember the old news, and you can still go watch it, and it was pretty great.  Now you have different networks playing partisan politics calling everyone on the other side crazy and painting them in a very negative light.  This goes for both the right and the left too.  There are some networks that try to present an unbiased nonpartisan view, but they seem to lean more left anyway just because the right has become that insane.

Though cable news is dying along with cable itself now and people are turning to streaming and podcasts for their information.  At least before they might accidentally turn on the channel for the opposition and get the other side of the story.  Now we'll just have even stronger chambered gardens with echos bouncing off the walls.

14 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

See that also depends on how you view the news media.  It used to be mandated in law that they present both sides of a story and give them equal time.  https://www.britannica.com/topic/Fairness-Doctrine

I remember the old news, and you can still go watch it, and it was pretty great.  Now you have different networks playing partisan politics calling everyone on the other side crazy and painting them in a very negative light.  This goes for both the right and the left too.  There are some networks that try to present an unbiased nonpartisan view, but they seem to lean more left anyway just because the right has become that insane.

Though cable news is dying along with cable itself now and people are turning to streaming and podcasts for their information.  At least before they might accidentally turn on the channel for the opposition and get the other side of the story.  Now we'll just have even stronger chambered gardens with echos bouncing off the walls.

I do link of love the idea of equal airtime news, mostly becuase it had to be hilarious if someone presented an issue that was cut and dry like, ice cream socials at the library for children, would you then have to get some grouch to come on and say "I'm lactose intolerant and child free!" 

That's what I want to see more of tbh XD

15 hours ago, KatRN05 said:

Can I be honest with you? “Lizard people” is rooted in anti-semitism. And with the current political climate, there has been a sharp increase in anti-semitism. 

https://www.varsity.co.uk/comment/11782

I will clear some things up on this article which will hopefully be proven before 2024, if I got everything right, when we supposedly go into martial law and people get the official information.  This group aren't real Jews, and they aren't Draco reptilians who generally have a very bad reputation to say the least, but my understanding is that they were working with the Dracos in their massive human trafficking involving deep underground military bases, and with the Dark Fleet who were essentially space Nazis working with the Dracos, who broke off from humanity after World War 2, but if I remember right, kept bases in South American and Antarctica. 

So the people being talked about here are real, and actually the Khazarian mafia, most often called "the cabal", and the real Hillary was part of them, and up until recently the most powerful organized criminal group on the planet; and the Nazis, like the Bolsheviks were most likely tools of the cabal.  In ancient times the Khazarians would murder merchants and assume their identities, and there is a whole story about how ancient Russia could've stopped them but let them pick an Abrahamic religion to reform themselves, which they inevitably used Judaism just like a slain merchant to hide who they were. The Khazarian homeland is ancient Ukraine and now Russia is at it with them again so history is very much coming full circle.

The cabal are reptilian-human hybrids and they call themselves descendants of Cain, so like Cain, their reptilian genetics most likely came from the ancient reptilian annunaki ET Enlil (not all annunaki are reptilian), who is actually the "god" in the Old Testament; there's a lot around that I won't get into but there are most likely annunaki and pleiadian ET's in the bible, all humans most likely have many ET genetics and our evolution wasn't totally natural.

Since "Qanon" is related to this and people get confused by it, even though that is the most popular term for it, "Qanon" doesn't actually doesn't exist; there's Q posts and anons, and this term is obfuscation from the Rothschild-controlled mainstream media which is one of the 13 bloodlines that is actually one bloodline likely dating back to Enlil.  The Q posts are connected to people in very high levels of US intelligence, but also have some connection to benevolent ET's who have been helping with rescuing trafficked children in the deep underground military bases across the world, because human beings can only go so deep underground, some hardened special forces were breaking down from the horror of the things they were seeing, and humans aren't simply advanced enough to handle rehabilitation for the chimera children the cabal was making (https://www.livescience.com/ukraine-ufo-uap-report). 

The mainstream media's attacks on Trump were actually because the MSM is cabal and Trump was standing against them as they were planning to wipe out most of us and enslave the remainder.  They did a lot of damage with covid but it didn't go as they planned and was supposed to happen under Hillary who was involved in horrible crimes against children like Obama and the Bushes.  A lot was happening during covid, the good guys and the bad guys were going at it, one thing that there is evidence for is the military under Trump was rescruing kids and blowing up trafficking tunnels during the lockdowns (https://rumble.com/v1vmg70-threadfest-2-speaker-nancy-drew.html).

If you look at the current last Q post (https://qalerts.app/) you can see how this information is backed up by it, our DNA is prized because it has many ET strains similar to how a mutt makes the most resilient dog, but it was also suppressed by negative ET's.  This post also talks about ascension which is the option of moving from 3rd to 5th density that I talked about in the "Why aliens?" thread:

What is coded in your DNA? Who put it there? Why? Mankind is repressed. We will be repressed no more. Information is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Information is power. How do you protect your DNA? There is a war for your DNA. Protect your DNA. Ascension. Q

Edited by Class-Punk

21 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Yes yes, very interesting, anyways ..

Maybe Slogo could confirm or deny, but it looks like the bigger players are following the same steps the Nazi party took to get Hitler in power.

I mean if you have a playbook that works (multiple times since they stole a lot of that playbook too), and you're a filthy fucking fascist, why wouldn't you go with what you know works?

13 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I mean if you have a playbook that works (multiple times since they stole a lot of that playbook too), and you're a filthy fucking fascist, why wouldn't you go with what you know works?

It's been a slow conditioning. When you see the Nazi military regulation handbook (forget exactly what it's called) you can see how our military regulations (like uniforms) follows principals from it. Also a lot of corporate branding too. It's subtle, but out in the open when you know what you're looking at.

Now this is what is worrisome if true. Last time they couldn't Beat Russia. This time around it's China, and they're backed by Russia. I also wonder what Xi's unofficial grip here could be. If there's plans for an invasion of any sort since it seems WWIII is well into it's starting point, stealth would likely be in play already.

2 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

It's been a slow conditioning. When you see the Nazi military regulation handbook (forget exactly what it's called) you can see how our military regulations (like uniforms) follows principals from it. Also a lot of corporate branding too. It's subtle, but out in the open when you know what you're looking at.

Now this is what is worrisome if true. Last time they couldn't Beat Russia. This time around it's China, and they're backed by Russia. I also wonder what Xi's unofficial grip here could be. If there's plans for an invasion of any sort since it seems WWIII is well into it's starting point, stealth would likely be in play already.

My favorite part about the old world is that it is the old world and everyone over there already has enough to worry about.  Though I have heard chatter about some Russian Alaska invasion because they want that back, but no backsies and they can get fucked.

Really the only thing I'd be worried about at this point is China invading Taiwan.  That may kick off a bunch of other things but I really wouldn't worry.  Team America World Police is watching over everything and we're more than willing to throw our unlimited money and children at a problem to stop it.  In fact those in power want it to happen so they can ramp up the war machine and make even more money.  Much like this scene:

The funny thing about that video is that was my exact vibe handling 2021, with 2022 telling me to give my knife up, and 2023 shaking his head no.

But back on point, China is often unpredictable, especially in the market, but it's unpredictable in the market for the same reasons it's unpredictable elsewhere. I (re)learned this first hand with a small investment in $CAN.

I do think both China and Russia want to make us lose power, and I do think trolling the internet and making media companies confirm (globally) to their standards of censorship are ways they've been doing this currently.

42 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

The funny thing about that video is that was my exact vibe handling 2021, with 2022 telling me to give my knife up, and 2023 shaking his head no.

But back on point, China is often unpredictable, especially in the market, but it's unpredictable in the market for the same reasons it's unpredictable elsewhere. I (re)learned this first hand with a small investment in $CAN.

I do think both China and Russia want to make us lose power, and I do think trolling the internet and making media companies confirm (globally) to their standards of censorship are ways they've been doing this currently.

They've had a disinformation campaign to destabilize us going since the 80's, maybe even before.

This isn't just the Russian playbook though, this is all of them.  It's so much easier now too since the internet exists.  They don't really have to come to us, we (or at lest the most simpleminded) instead go to them.  They seek them out because their conspiracies that they do lay out are plausible and buying into them makes people feel clever.  "They're not telling you the whole truth!"

What's worse is they have us doing this to ourselves now.  It's really Brave New World in the infosphere where we don't really know what is fact or fiction.  The line is all blurry so we tend to believe a mix of both, which is too much fiction for me.

Are these things plausible?  Maybe so, but are they probable?  Likely not.

The governments of China and Russia will continue to do whatever they think is in the best interests for their peop...  themselves.  Our government will do the same.  Us peons have very little to do with any of it other than when the king says to go die, people will go die.  It's their "duty" after all.

• 2 weeks later...