KTV Karaoke - Madison Heights, Friday 6/30 @ 9PM

6 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I had no idea that place existed.

There's also a regular karaoke night on Saturdays at Mia's which is also on John R about 3.5 miles South of that.

Hope you guys have fun!

This one is different than most as this is a private room. No listening to drunk strangers blasting your ears out. 

Edited by Marblez

54 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I had no idea that place existed.

There's also a regular karaoke night on Saturdays at Mia's which is also on John R about 3.5 miles South of that.

Hope you guys have fun!

48 minutes ago, Marblez said:

This one is different than most as this is a private room. No listening to drunk strangers blasting your ears out. 

~~~~~

I didn't mention it as an event because I though I was going to show them what the place was like first since it's where I usually hung out before COVID.

Actually, I am a little shocked to see it posted here, but I suppose that saves having to ask people if they wanted to go.

The rate is by the hour and depends on if you book with or without food and drink added to the reservation.

large.238688020_168CrabKaraokeRoomRates062523.jpg

This is the room I usually book.  It seats up to 12 people and has it's own private restroom.

large.IMG_20190223_174457200.jpglarge.1248522870_168CrabKaraoke062523.jpg

They have a menu to order from and a restaurant area, outside of the Karaoke rooms, in the main part of the building.

This was one of our last visits from 2019 right before they closed for due to the pandemic.  I am eager to see if things are still the same or how much has changed.

large.IMG_20190223_181221278.jpg

large.IMG_20190223_195535733.jpg

1 hour ago, Marblez said:

KTV Karaoke Anyone? This FRIDAY @ 9pm
168 Crab & Karaoke - 32415 John R Rd, Madison Heights 48071
June 30 2023 | Friday, 9 PM

Reservation booked for up to 8 Guests - RSVP quickly and we can upgrade to a larger room if available.

@TronRP?  @kat?

~~~~~

Yes, I want to go.

Marblez doesnt mess around.  If it's happening, it's happening.

They have changed things a bit. The rooms are in 3 hour blocks with afternoon and evening starting at 5:30 and 9 respectively. Food and drink are available but not related to price at all. I put $75 down on an evening small room. We can upgrade if enough people pitch in to make that hahappenI'm not committing myself to 250 and 3 people show up. 

Afternoon Small Room:$112

Evening Small Room :$186
Afternoon Medium Room : $149 Evening Medium Room : $248
Afternoon Large Room : $186

Evening Large Room $310
Afternoon VIP Room : $260 Evening VIP Room : $ 434
Afternoon Club Room : $446 Evening Club Room : $744

5 minutes ago, Marblez said:

Marblez doesnt mess around.  If it's happening, it's happening.

They have changed things a bit. The rooms are in 3 hour blocks with afternoon and evening starting at 5:30 and 9 respectively. Food and drink are available but not related to price at all. I put $75 down on an evening small room. We can upgrade if enough people pitch in to make that hahappenI'm not committing myself to 250 and 3 people show up. 

Afternoon Small Room:$112

Evening Small Room :$186
Afternoon Medium Room : $149 Evening Medium Room : $248
Afternoon Large Room : $186

Evening Large Room $310
Afternoon VIP Room : $260 Evening VIP Room : $ 434
Afternoon Club Room : $446 Evening Club Room : $744

~~~~~

I'm glad you don't mess around, but you mentioned it Sunday night.  I just spoke with Trene Monday because I was going to go by and see what changes had taken place, but I had to time it between her rehab due to her being on oxygen.

Are these rates per 3 hour block or per hour during the 3 hour block?

I'm just a real nut about Karaoke and I'm really looking forward to going.  I've sang in front of @kat before, so I wasn't too nervous about that.  I'm like excited but with butterflies in my stomach at the same time because I like to sing Japanese/Anime songs and not everyone is into that.

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

9 minutes ago, Marblez said:

Yay, that's 2.5 people (looking for commitment from Kat.) :)

~~~~~

by the way, how do we have a half a person...👀

Yeah, I don't think my brain processed that correctly. 🧠😅

1 minute ago, Marblez said:

Rates are for the 3 hr block.  Half person is Kat, she hasn't said "yes, I am going". Looking forward to hearing this Japanese anime mmusic.

goodnight

~~~~~

Thank you for jumping on this.  I really hope the place is still as cool as it used to be.

I'll try not to make anyone's ears bleed.  :hrhr:

• TronRP featured this topic
3 hours ago, kat said:

I don't know now because I can't breathe and my throat is all messed up with this wildfire smoke. It's bad and causing a lot of problems for people. Coughing up crap and dizzy and just feeling shitty. Idk. 

If you still have a COVID mask wear that.  If not get a nice one that fits snugly.

7 hours ago, kat said:

I don't know now because I can't breathe and my throat is all messed up with this wildfire smoke. It's bad and causing a lot of problems for people. Coughing up crap and dizzy and just feeling shitty. Idk. 

~~~~~

Even if you don't sing, you can just hang out.  But if you are dizzy sick in a bad way, you might have to hit the ER for some oxygen.

• TronRP unfeatured this topic