It sure is wild and weird to be back here. The kids and I have lived in Michigan for 16 years, now. Sierra will be 28 in July and Ian will be 30 in November. Absolutely wild. Jeff and I are still married, and we bought his childhood home, just two years ago. We’re all working hard and trying to live our best lives. I know that some of you have had the opportunity to meet my children, but probably haven’t seen them since they were 11 and 13. So I thought that I would share. Ian works for UWM and Sierra works for TD Bank, as I do. Jeff (Damaged Goods) owns his own environmental company, now. I think he’ll be hiring soon. Not 100% sure on that. 

anyway, here are my gorgeous kids

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

Edited by Anna Phylaxis

27 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

It sure is wild and weird to be back here. The kids and I have lived in Michigan for 16 years, now. Sierra will be 28 in July and Ian will be 30 in November. Absolutely wild. Jeff and I are still married, and we bought his childhood home, just two years ago. We’re all working hard and trying to live our best lives. I know that some of you have had the opportunity to meet my children, but probably haven’t seen them since they were 11 and 13. So I thought that I would share. Ian works for UWM and Sierra works for TD Bank, as I do. Jeff (Damaged Goods) owns his own environmental company, now. I think he’ll be hiring soon. Not 100% sure on that. We also recently “adopted“ a girl who was born the day before Sierra was. Her name is Ali. She recently moved in with us after we rescued her from Utah.

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg

Holy shit. 

I had to double take because even with Sierra and the phone those eyes are a mini Bren. 

crazy madness. 

Apollo.

kee. 

Lumen. 
Ru.

Kona.

crazy. 

just nuts. 

IMG_8711.jpeg

34F9207B-F91D-40F3-8BDB-1BEC566CAC43.jpeg

8F1CFA3B-3359-4B81-94E2-2A74361D22F9.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

IMG_0481.jpeg

Edited by The1andonlyMEG

1 hour ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

Holy shit. 

I had to double take because even with Sierra and the phone those eyes are a mini Bren. 

crazy madness. 

Apollo.

kee. 

Lumen. 
Ru.

Kona.

crazy. 

just nuts. 

IMG_8711.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

IMG_0481.jpeg

Look at those cute kids! Holy crap!

2 hours ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

Holy shit. 

crazy madness. 

Apollo.

kee. 

Lumen. 
Ru.

Kona.

crazy. 

just nuts. 

IMG_8711.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

IMG_0481.jpeg

Even got "Looms-face" in there. Lol

20 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

It sure is wild and weird to be back here. The kids and I have lived in Michigan for 16 years, now. Sierra will be 28 in July and Ian will be 30 in November. Absolutely wild. Jeff and I are still married, and we bought his childhood home, just two years ago. We’re all working hard and trying to live our best lives. I know that some of you have had the opportunity to meet my children, but probably haven’t seen them since they were 11 and 13. So I thought that I would share. Ian works for UWM and Sierra works for TD Bank, as I do. Jeff (Damaged Goods) owns his own environmental company, now. I think he’ll be hiring soon. Not 100% sure on that. We also recently “adopted“ a girl who was born the day before Sierra was. Her name is Ali. She recently moved in with us after we rescued her from Utah.

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg

Keegan passing by:

”oh - he is … cute.” 

me: Nope- to old for you! Nope with a bucket of fucking nope. 

Funny- Ian looks a lot like his ex boyfriend lol 

2 hours ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

Keegan passing by:

”oh - he is … cute.” 

me: Nope- to old for you! Nope with a bucket of fucking nope. 

Funny- Ian looks a lot like his ex boyfriend lol 

Yeah, my baby boy is turning 30 in November. That’s a great big no-no lol. But he’s right, Ian is cute. ☺️

• 1 month later...