Weekend event at UFO Factory

Does anyone go to the UFO Factory downtown? Here right now and I just learned of a show this weekend
Stephie James, via, marfotld and Craig Brown Band not really gothic but they sound chill from what I just listened to. Ill be here.

Edited by SlavicGoth

• SlavicGoth changed the title to Weekend event at UFO Factory
2 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

Does anyone go to the UFO Facorty downtown? Here right now and I just learned of a show this weekend
Stephie James, via, marfotld and Craig Brown Band not really gothic but they sound chill from what I just listened to. Ill be here.

~~~~~

Dude...

I declare, I have never heard of that place and it is like right in my romping grounds.

Between you and @oXMiahGraceXo, I might actually start trying to do things again...Like leave the house 😆.  Then I'm going to have to kidnap @kat for a ride-along.

🤣

27 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Dude...

I declare, I have never heard of that place and it is like right in my romping grounds.

Between you and @oXMiahGraceXo, I might actually start trying to do things again...Like leave the house 😆.  Then I'm going to have to kidnap @kat for a ride-along.

🤣

I've been looking to try to start a monthly goth night. Right now I'm just updating everyone on events. I discovered another show that second salem will be playing at before they even announced it, Will be uploading it here later 

2 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

I've been looking to try to start a monthly goth night. Right now I'm just updating everyone on events. I discovered another show that second salem will be playing at before they even announced it, Will be uploading it here later 

~~~~~

I used to hang out at The Leland City Club which is around the corner and up the street from there.

There used to be a "DGN Night at City Club" event every Saturday night from 10pm until 4:30am.

Events are still held there, but I've been out of the loop after COVID had effectively shut everything down.

It might be fun getting back out and exploring the Night Life again.

Thank you for keeping us in the know.

😎

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I used to hang out at The Leland City Club which is around the corner and up the street from there.

There used to be a "DGN Night at City Club" event every Saturday night from 10pm until 4:30am.

Events are still held there, but I've been out of the loop after COVID had effectively shut everything down.

It might be fun getting back out and exploring the Night Life again.

Thank you for keeping us in the know.

😎

I go to leleand often enough im friends with some staff and the bartender knows what drinkni what and started pouring before o fnished walking uo to the bar.  I will be at leleand on Friday picking up a ticket to otep that is for @oXMiahGraceXo

5 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

I go to leleand often enough im friends with some staff and the bartender knows what drinkni what and started pouring before o fnished walking uo to the bar.  I will be at leleand on Friday picking up a ticket to otep that is for @oXMiahGraceXo

~~~~~

Oh, that is cool.

:biggrin:

22 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Dude...

🤣

I'm down for the kidnapping! Get me out of here 🤣💯

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 3:31 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Dude...

🤣

How have you never heard of it?  It's like you don't check the:

7 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

How have you never heard of it?  It's like you don't check the:

~~~~~

Apologies @Scary Guy

Although I did pin the topic back in 2019, I had not read what events were going on before then as I was, at that point in time, handling school events and Parent Teacher Conferences.  My night life had effectively ended once I accepted guardianship of Girl Monchichi and Boy Monchichi in 2015.  The only things we were attending were Thursday nights at The Red Apple (2016 - 2020).

I did go back and read the opening post and I did see the mention of UFO Factory in Detroit.  Honestly, when I used to be out and about, the only places I knew of were Mephistos, Clutch Cargo and Necto.  I discovered Royal Kubo, City Club and Small's after joining DGN.

Now with Girl Monchichi legally independent and Boy Monchichi about to start college, I'm looking forward to "roaming" around again.  It'll be fun to catch you DJ'ing again. :biggrin:

I'm sure a lot has changed...but I still might kidnap @kat

😆